Talented Benoit Palle and his ideas

A significant figure in the world of photography, photographer Benoit Palle, creates a unique series of photographs in a variety of genres. His famous collection of lesser-known of the life of the various tribes spread all over the Internet, but few people know the artist in his private collections, and they are amazing. Benoit works perfectly with landscapes and portrait photos. No wonder his designs are valued in respected journals. In the same National Geographic photos of his weight in gold.

The project "Immigrants in Paris»

I wanted to show the spirit of a subculture that has developed in France in the situation of immigrants. Currently, the situation is very acute. And rules can not be found. I know one thing: These people also want to live, they just survive, working for pennies and close in certain quarters of Paris. They are Africans, mainly came from the Ivory Coast in the west of Africa. I was struck by their eyes.

I used my particular style color imaging to create a minimum contrast with the color of the skin and to allocate it looks in the photos.

A series of "Nature in the style of LSD»

This metaphysical mystery of our mother - the Earth, Gaia. I lit a candle 1-5 minutes, and a time to meditate on the beauty of the night nature. I felt the vibrations emanating from the center of the earth. In these paintings, I want to show you the magic of, say, such people see the effects of LSD, but what is all this, we can all see themselves.

A series of "All for $ 1»

This collection was born as a call to society to think again. In the world of a myriad of tons produced any useless things, foolishly spent resources of the planet, tons of unnecessary trinkets are thrown into landfills. It's all illusory values, and his collection of photographs semi gizmos I wanted to show the absolute nonsense of spending money on these things.

The economy is much more difficult than many of us think, but at the same time it is very simple, because all the systems in the world are based on the fundamental laws, the laws of physics. Number of limited resources in the world, while the amount of money you can indefinitely increase, but wealth - ephemeral, illusory quantity. Scoring brain visibility consumer wealth due to the fact that he had more things than your neighbor - the greatest marketing ploy. I want to melt in your minds is misleading. Listen!

Some of the works in this collection deliberately presented in GIF, to emphasize crazy, hallucinogenic nature of exponentially growing consumption.

A series of "Visions»

A series of "Visions»

I walked to the places of his childhood. The amazing feeling when you come back to where you touch memories. I wanted to reflect that feeling, that feeling itself in the photos. You do not deny that this is what the world feel their childhood forgotten, the beautiful, fairytale planet.

A series of "Visions»

A series of "Visions»

A series of "Visions»

A series of "Visions»

A series of "Visions»

I must say, it turned out just brilliant. In fact, I read a feeling that you are in a fairy tale, as if he had put his thoughts and emotions in the processed image.

Tags

See also

New and interesting