The Story of a Boy

- Come to my house - offered him a farmer. - You need to calm down, dry and warm.
- No, no - the boy shook his head - I was waiting for the pope. He was very excited, probably.
With gratitude looked into the eyes of his savior, the boy ran away ...

In the morning, the farmer saw that drove up to his house rich carriage with a magnificent thoroughbreds. From the coach came richly dressed gentleman and asked:
- It's you last saved the life of my son?
- Yes, I am, - said the farmer.
- How much do I owe you?
- Do not hurt me, sir. You do not have anything to me, because I did what had to do a normal person.
- No, I can not leave it just like that, because my son is very dear to me. Name any amount - the visitor insisted.
- I do not want to say anything on this subject. Goodbye. - The farmer turned to leave. And then he jumped onto the porch of his little son.
- Is this your son? - I asked the rich guest.
- Yes, - said the farmer proudly, stroking the boy's head.
- Let's do so. I'll take your son with me to London and paid for his education. If he is as noble as his father, neither you nor I will not regret this decision.
Several years passed. Farmer's son graduated from high school, then - Medical University, and soon his name became internationally known as the name of the man who discovered penicillin. His name was Alexander Flemming.
Before the war, one of the wealthiest London clinics enrolled with severe inflammation of the lungs son of the gentleman. Do you think that saved his life this time? - Yes, penicillin, Alexander Flemming open.

- The name of a wealthy gentleman who gave education Flemming was Randolph Churchill. And his son was Winston Churchill, who later became prime minister of England. Winston Churchill once said, "Do you, for you and return the same».

Of course, there exists a fair share of invention, but Churchill was right. And good and evil are always returned - in direct proportion to the offense. I wanted to continue as it was.

Tags

See also

New and interesting