Drunk police beat TP paramedic

Drunk police officer beat a paramedic "first", arrived on a call to her child

It was the usual, to put the medical slang, "leaving on a sick stomach." Over the weekend, "soon" have caused an eight-year boy.

On the threshold of doctors I breathed the smell of fume. The apartment but the woman with the child were two other men, too, apparently had time something to "mark».

- We saw unsanitary apartment, a man and a woman were drunk, - says Vick feldeshr Levina - Dr. washed her hands, she began to examine the boy, asked him what he ate today. The child replied, "three pieces of bread."

Paramedic simultaneously measure pressure mom boy. Young woman complained that she had a headache. Pressure skipped - the top mark was at 150. When this happens the influence of alcohol.

The boy's doctors suspected appendicitis. Naturally, offered to be hospitalized.

But the boy's mother Oksana Doronin, surprisingly, not only refused, but became more and attack paramedic Victoria Levin, accusing it of medical incompetence.

- She poked a finger into the child's stomach and asked, "Does it hurt, does not hurt?" - Says Levin - We nastavivat on hospitalization, and she replied that she is now unable to go anywhere.

Soon, these charges were replaced by others: the boy's mother said that with the arrival of a brigade of the house disappeared large sum of money.

-Mom Sat on the bed and talk that it will act wisely, she said, "as a lawyer", - adds Victoria. - Then she suddenly said: "I've got behind one hundred thousand dollars lying, I had been saving them to the apartment, you come and money is gone! Sonny confirm! ". Sonny confirmed.

Doctors have called the police. The boy's mother attacked with fists feldeshera.

- You should have seen Vick, it is small, thin, and weighs 45 kilograms. It is because of the complexion and was transferred to the children's team! - Experiences for the victim family friend Andrew calls.

- Men have tried to stand up for me, the woman switched their aggression to them. As she beat them! - Says Levin. - If it blows a force is applied and me, I would be with you, probably not razgovarilvala. After one of the most powerful, hitting the boy's dad flew into the corner of the room where lay a pile of junk.

The boy's parents have written waiver of hospitalization. At this time the police arrived.

- This woman's husband issued a certificate that showed him to come, he said "it is a major police." And she began to threaten that those who try to make the story public, not be good! - Adds Levin.

On his page on the social network Doronin wrote that now she works in a police station 7 TSOOVOGV the Russian Interior Ministry. Former place of work 28-year-old Muscovite Moscow-Ryazan LUVD, LOVD on st.M-Kazan, 5 police station TSOOVOGV the Russian Interior Ministry.

Beaten doctor hospitalized at Botkin Hospital.

- I tried to talk to her, she said: "I can not speak, nausea and vomiting," - said the state of Victoria her friend Andrew calls. This was the day after the attack.

Victoria was released on Friday.

The diagnosis - a brain concussion and bruises forearms.

- Alas, it is the usual story - lamented colleague with the 49th substation "fast", which we called to find out more. - On call doctors are often attacked.

To dismiss the criminal case against the doctors on the hand of a woman is not aroused.

- The district said that so far they have failed to establish her identity, - explains the reason for delay of Victoria. - And then already passed, I think, three days. I also said that it may not be filed due to the fact that I, according to the police to talk to me, not very serious damage that the case raised if sustained moderate or serious bodily harm.

The woman is now on sick leave. Does not intend to give up.
kp.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting