The hero of the day!

Summer heat output - well, more than six-year deal with the boys in a small village, they do not hang around all day long in the water? That's a shortstop Malyukin Ilia and Misha Karapetyan from Ozinok that near Saratov, the evening went to swim in a small pond behind the building of the local district library.
First kid peacefully splashing in the water, and no signs of trouble, but then one of my friends - Michael - began to sink. Ilya began to call for help, he tried to help a friend, but soon he went under the water.
Cries heard a local resident, 26-year-old Vadim Prodan. Running to the concrete slab, he saw Elijah sinking. The boy was 20 meters from the shore. The man wasted no time, rushed to rescue the boy. In order to get the child, Vadim had to dive a few times - but when Elijah appeared from under the water, he was still conscious. On the shore the boy told his friend Vadim, who was no longer visible.

The man went back into the water and swam to the reeds. I began to dive and search for the child - but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly Vadim felt caught on something hand - dived again, he found Misha. Grabbing him by the hair, the man pulled the boy to the shore, where he made him artificial respiration. A few minutes later Michael regained consciousness. Later Ilia and Misha were taken to the central hospital Osinski.
 - I always thought to myself that I can not swim, and only a little water to keep, - says Vadim - but when I heard the screams, all at once forgotten, and no fear was not one thought in my head was - to help.
Rescuing boys Vadim hit the lying in the water valve and injured his leg. Later in the hospital, he left a few stitches.
 - Act Vadim highly appreciated the leadership of the Main Directorate of MOE Russia's Saratov region - told "Komsomolskaya Pravda", the press service of the regional EMERCOM - With decisive action had saved the lives of children. Vadim V. will be awarded the Medal of Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia "For the salvation of perishing in the waters».

--img2--

Source: www.saratov.aif.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting