Model "Kamaz-5511"

And yes, I'm still just learning, trying different techniques on their models.
Ready?
Let's go!

So, I was bought tires with wheels (to replace the standard, with a tread pattern and inscriptions on bokovyshkah all over satisfekshnu), at a price equivalent to the model (: D) and one KAMAZ

One truck razderbanit, sanding, shoals of possible fixes. Paint booths 646 starred solvent frame was not painted, so there's simple. Well sanded body sites of burr and no longer touched.

Now you can start painting and priming. Here's my arsenal, airbrush and compressor 1127 JAS JAS 1203 II. Who will say "Fu China" yes China. Works well for the money, I was happy with everything)
Acrylic paint using Tamiya, soil and other chemicals from her again

When the soil using a respirator

Actually, I have a spray booth imoprovizirovannaya-box from the obi with a hole for exhaust (vacuum cleaner winter, summer-open window). Since the paint on the balcony, all the doors and windows closed in the apartment.
Why not buy a normal box? Because worth dofiga and confusing nifiga (zapiling need to work correctly), and a new box and do not take pity. By the way there is let down by light, but now it is not

Now, paint. Cab gruntuem tamievskoy primer, it is clear, did not take a picture. Tamiya plastic primer, but drab, all items are such

Then stained scoop here in this color, then planted why

This color is needed as presheyding and simultaneously to simulate chips and scratches on the model. Use special. liquid is applied to the body, dries, and after applying it to the same base paint chips are made.

Body paint in gray

And now take a brush, dip into the liquid, and rasrasras goes here such here

The cab and frame are painted with the same colors, the process did not take a picture, I think that's obvious)

Initial estimation

Then do a wash in all the recesses on the model to give relief. On surpluses do not pay attention, will be removed

I do wash liquids AK

Then I take the pigments and nanoshu them to the frame, cab, and other parts of the model

Nemnoshko rzhivchiny :)

Pigments are fixed spec. fluid to be retained on the surface. You can use White spirit, but I prefer this method

Further, the pigment is applied elsewhere, and drips onto the neck of a diesel tank cover

All superfluous removed, the model is ready. Everything seems simple, but in the process several times altered, what is clear, and came out like this.
I almost forgot about the chipped paint, I put their fine brush and paint Tamiya.

Larboard

Right

Body inside, just deposited pigments

Body, by the way, lifting

Another view front: D

And here is the prototype machine liquidators of the Chernobyl (as a landmark painting) rooms Krasnoyarsk

Author: Gigabyte16

--img28--

Tags

See also

New and interesting