Model schizophrenia

Even before we met, Alexander admitted that he may have an initial stage of schizophrenia. In his assumption, he referred to a psychiatrist Roman Tuganova, whose works he met while studying at the university. Light of science believed that collection along with the fatigue of everyday life and the ordinary business can be one of the manifestations of the disease. But, tell me, who are not collectors of "order» ?!

Now, Alexander admits, it has a little "release". Gone are the days when he was attending monthly "themed" party in DC Railway and public transport tossed the city in search of new specimens for his collection. But its vehicle fleet could envy Brezhnev himself - the famous car lovers. Only for this fleet garages are not needed - it all fits in a few glass display cabinet.

In just two years, our hero became the owner of more than 350 models of cars that have ever been made on the pre-Soviet, Soviet and post-Soviet space. Many will not remember anything except "Moskvich" yes "Lada", and, of course, surprised: how many models? But the history of the domestic automotive industry richer and more interesting, than for her to think. This is what led to the collection of Alexander.

- To be honest, the models were for me as far as where I was interested in more history. It all started in January 2012 with the purchase of the first magazine "Avtolegendy USSR." I was reading these magazines literally to pieces, especially liked the pictures of real cars on the central reversal, and the model attached to the journal.

Everything happened as if by itself. But with this "Moskvich" all started.

While there, it all started a little earlier. When I was 4 years old, my grandmother, who worked as the conductor postal wagon, my uncle brought these two cars - KAMAZ-5511 dump truck KAMAZ-52212 and a milk tanker.

Play with them gently until "Dorval" I. Many years have passed, I have them already and forgot to think, but started collecting and remembered. They were lying in Chelyabinsk, disassembled parts in bags. Helped restore them famous in the world of collectors and the late Sergei Pipchenko - holds one of the largest collections. Then I realized that it was the most gravitate to the trucks and military vehicles.

Once a month in DC railroaders can observe those who voluntarily "fell in childhood", or does not want to get out of this wonderful period. At the weekly club meetings for 50-70 people - boast rare instances, to exchange "double" and find parts. Age collectors - from 9 to 60 years. In addition to the actual collectibles among those "in the know", developed by the associated service - restoration and even repainting models. In the latter case, all the "grown-up", paint them on the same technology as conventional cars, sorting, removing old paint, degreasing the surface. Work really jeweler.

- At the time, I myself was running with these toy cars like mad. Biweekly magazine bought, track auctions, classifieds. Often people selling something for a penny, just not knowing the value. For example, here is the instance of GAZ-3110, seriously modified, on the radio, it was possible to buy very cheap because the owners have lost control. At first I wanted to fix it, but his hands never reached.

Tags

See also

New and interesting