Modelling post.

By popular demand I decided to tell how I do my model. As the sample was selected coffee Kamaz 5511, is not the best option, because The model is simple, but nonetheless. Photos get a little fig, fotkal phone, because the mirror dirty hands do not want to take: D I'll try to explain it as, but places will remind "how to draw an owl," although simple.

And yes, I'm still learning, trying out different techniques on their models.
Ready?
Let's go!

So, I was bought rubber discs (for replacement staff, with a tread pattern and inscriptions on bokovyshkah all of satisfekshnu), at a price equivalent to the model (: D), and another KAMAZ

One truck razderbanit, sanding, shoals of possible fixes. Paint with 646 cabins starred solvent frame was not painted, so everything is simple. But the body of the fin sanded places, and do not touch.

And now you can start painting and priming. Here's my arsenal, airbrush and compressor 1127 JAS JAS 1203 II. Someone will say, "Fu China", but China. Works for the money is good, I was happy with everything)
Tamiya Acrylic Paints use, soil and other chemicals from her again

When the ground using a respirator

Actually, I have a painting chamber imoprovizirovannaya-box from the obi with a hole for exhaust (vacuum cleaner in the winter, in the summer, an open window). As the paint on the balcony doors and windows are closed to the apartment.
Why not buy a normal boxing? Because it is dofiga and confused nifiga (zapiling need to work properly), and a new box, and do not mind to take. By the way there is brought the light, but now it is not

Thus, paint. Booth gruntuem tamievskoy primer, it is clear, did not take a picture. Plastic primer Tamiya, but gray, all the details are such

Then paint the scoop here in this color, then planted what

This is necessary as the color presheyding and simultaneously to simulate chips and scratches on the model. Use spec. the liquid is applied to the body, it dries up, and after the application of base paint chipped it well done.

Paint the body in gray

And now take a brush dipped in the liquid, and exits rasrasras here such here

The cab and frame are painted with the same colors, the process did not take a picture, I think that's obvious)

Initial estimation

Then we do a wash in all the recesses on the model to give relief. In excess do not pay attention, will be removed

I'm doing a wash fluids AK

Then I take the pigments, and I put or render them on the frame, cabin and other parts of the model

Nemnoshko rzhivchiny :)

Pigments are fixed spec. liquid to be retained on the surface. You can use White spirit, but I prefer this method

Then we put the pigments in other places, and drip onto the neck of a diesel tank cover

All unnecessary removed, the model is ready. Everything seems simple, but in the process a few times rewriting that is cleaned and left like that.
I almost forgot about the chipped paint, I paint them with a fine brush and paint Tamiya.

The left side

Right

Body inside just applied pigments

Body, by the way, lifting

Another view front: D

And here is the prototype machine, the liquidator of the Chernobyl (as a reference color), non Krasnoyarsk

I have all kick

Tags

See also

New and interesting