The first exhibition of children's modeling competition

On the Day of Defender of the Fatherland in Chelyabinsk hosted the first exhibition of children's modeling competition poster titled "Weapons of Victory." The exhibition was held for the purpose of patriotic education of youth of the city of Chelyabinsk, the development of stand modeling, career-oriented work to promote recruitment of cadets in the Russian Air Force Institutes.

In general, the exhibition turned out children's arbitrary, since it participated Accepted savvy Modelling adult participants. But the main prize in the nomination were admitted only children.
37 photo source.

The exhibition itself was held in the club of the Chelyabinsk military aviation institute navigators. Since it was on February 23 before the club organized a small celebration with an army field kitchen, winged retro car, called re-enactors in uniform of the Great Patriotic War.

-

-

In the lobby of the club was to organize something like an exhibition of weapons and ammunition is also the time of the Great Patriotic War.

-

In a Fritz in winter camouflage cloaks.

Exhibition models located on the second floor of the club. One of the adult participants of the exhibition was known in modeling circles Chelyabinsk, a big fan of aviation Ilya Ponomarev. He presented here the three models: the Tu-134UBL, TA-7C - double training ground attack version of A-7C Corsair II and the German tank Leopard 2A5. The exhibition was one of the technicians of the Tu-134UBL based in Shagol, who praised the work of Elijah.

-

TA-7C.

Leopard 2A5.

In November last year we were in the city for an exhibition poster modeling, which, in principle, held annually. Many of the works from that exhibition were on this. I tried to capture the largely unseen before work (except for one AN-12, well, more on that below). Frankly, many of the models were so cool to do, what not to believe the author of school age.

As always, I am most attracted aviation.

-

Impressive size modelka 3M strategic bomber.

-

American carrier-based fighter "Le Corsaire».

The exhibition presented two models of the An-12 different scales. Each model is designed in the form of a diorama. For example, the AN-12 is served by a smaller scale at the airport "Koltsovo».

And this the An-12 on a larger scale I've seen at the November exhibition. But the last time I did it with only one picture for someone in the comments even chided me for that time such a large Antonov 12, then it would be possible to show more and angles. This time me correct

-

-

I can not even imagine what it is to collect such a model with so many fine "threads" and detail the engine cool. Bravo to the author.

Cool Yak-42.

Double MiG-15UTI.

In models of the Mi-8 hand felt more inexperienced child-modeller.

Soviet copy of the American "Superfortress" - strategic bomber Tu-4.

-

Russian fighter of 4 ++ generation Su-35.

On the day among the visitors were students of the Chelyabinsk military aviation institute navigators, and just soldiers going on the air base Shagol military service.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Those were the models in the exhibition-contest.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting