And then the door closed ...

Taking a walk with a friend of Peter, accidentally stumbled upon a Man issued fliers advertising the new store jewelry. Like, come on, ladies, buy blestyashki, huge discounts. Shop was very close, the nearest yard.
"Why not," - we thought.
In the tiny store room we saw two lovely dyadechek. They have something loudly discussed, it seems, another one explaining something.
Absorbed in the contemplation of the sea cute female heart stuff, I happened to notice that the men went out. I was a little surprised by this, but far more struck by the fact that one of them suddenly slammed shut the iron door and turned the key twice in the lock.
Now imagine the situation: two young girls locked up two men. The room is tiny, is in hell-knows-what-yard, and generally store a decent little resemblance: round and dirty jewelry is hit or miss.
Feverishly snatching the phone, I was trembling fingers dial, trying to remember the address and mentally screaming for help. Communication does not catch in the head with scenes reportage style NTV.

At the very moment when I was about to faint, the door opened and one of dyadechek looking at the frightened, pale, almost sobbing and obviously I have prepared for the fight girlfriend discouraged looking at us and says:
 - Girls, why are you? I am a new employee explained how to lock the door ...
P.S. I was pumped, promised to provide a discount;)
© difaiber

Tags

See also

New and interesting