Bathhouse with their hands

Tell you how I build a sauna.
As the old bath began to collapse, and bathe in it could be possible, it was decided to carry her to the dogs, and put a new bathhouse. Especially in the family will soon be recruiting, and the baby will need to bathe every day. Dismantling of the old baths began in May Day celebrations, as the saying goes: do not break the build, the day was dismantled old bathhouse and went running.

Poured foundation, senior architect controls the process.

While the foundation gets stronger brew a new furnace of 530 pipes.

Well, that's the foundation is ready, put the cap. times

two

The process of the masonry wall was lost, I can only say from what and how to put. Concrete block, insulation 50mm, sand-lime brick. Well the walls are ready, filled subfloor under it also laid the insulation and waterproofing. In the bath will warm the floor of the central heating, so the net and put her tie embroidered polietelen. In the waiting room is a little too warm floor.

Posted in [mergetime] 1404380743 [/ mergetime]
Begin laying the partition between the washer and the vestibule.

Parallel to try on as the stove will stand

The partition is ready, all put himself 2-3 hours after work. Brick laying for the first time, so there are minor shoals, although the level of the hands are not issued. Can you say that sometimes the beer came to help ...

Starts to do the ceiling joists set in increments of 600mm mineral wool underneath.

Obkladyvayut furnace brickwork, masonry here to get a lot better. In the bottom row of reserve channels for air circulation. Yes and bathhouse will soon be warm.

All the stove levied on the last row of bricks put tiles that took from a friend in the form of residues. Between the case was made wiring under cold and hot water. The stones in the stove will be replaced by diabase, these put to the test furnace.

So it came to lining, collect ceiling.

Done

Send walls

Obazhur try on, I do not see him nor any practical use, a lot of light closes, but beautifully ...

Went to the second wall and the window.

The third and the fourth wall. Before they finished the door was installed.

Well, the door itself from the changing room

Everything now can be laid tile, pretends layout goes very well have a little cut tile, it pleases.

Getting put. Tiles also put for the first time. Like normally obtained.

Forgot to buy grout, so I decided to start doing until the shelves. Shelves 1, 8 m at 0, 9 m. To ceiling remains 1, 1 m, the bottom shelf is at a height of 0, 44. If you look in the corner of the visible output of the floor heating, and the window for monitoring the state of the pipes.

Zatirochku did what duper mega mud water repelling bacteria.

Continue to do the canopy again

two

All finished !!! Thank you for your attention

Tags

See also

New and interesting