Removed the teeth - and no problems

The day before yesterday removed the thirty-two teeth to the patient, ie, all full zubokomplekt. During one visit. For the first time in his professional career. This kind of record, since hardly anyone brings teeth to such a state, without losing a single road.

A young girl, twenty-something. Half rotted teeth peacefully to the ground, that always made me wonder - without abscesses, without terrible pain ...

I know that many readers are now wondering - how you can bring your teeth into such a state as it is now and this girl will live? I have often written about situations like this, but I want more time to elaborate on this issue.

But before the Internet media reprint it in a convenient format them, I must say that the problems described, though not uncommon, but in the global picture of American life are rather atypical. Most Americans take care of your teeth and keep them in order. But on the other hand, is wrong to think that all Americans have the Hollywood smile and thoroughly clean their teeth.

So ...

Firstly as people to such an argument?
Adjusted very simple - do not take care of their teeth at all. And it's not even that expensive to treat teeth. The vast majority of children from poor families is always a good state insurance. But the fact is that many simply do not enjoy it. Parents do not follow the oral hygiene in children at all.

They are not up to it. Many parents themselves have had long teeth removed and they wear dentures. In such buildings, and toothpaste is sometimes not. In fact, the child grows up in an environment where a tooth is not taken care of, where they are seen as an extra source of problems and pain. I often hear: "My parents lost teeth in 18 years, and I have 25, so it's time." For these people, the loss of teeth - an inevitable stage of growing up, the only question is at what age it happens.

In such families, and the food in big trouble. Consume mostly cheap food, among other things harmful for teeth. Drink only sugar Coke. Social environment also contributes to unhealthy trends.

In schools, teachers handed out to children in the form of promotion lollipops. To a variety of numerous parades in the crowd throw cheap, the most pernicious sweets - toffee and candy canes.

Children are gaining these candy bags.

Mamani are watching quietly. On Halloween, some children manage to gain a few pounds of sugar junk. Is it any wonder that these children have bad teeth?

Secondly, AS THEY THEN LIVE?

You will not believe, but for many it is a great relief. End of prolonged suffering, inability to smile properly. Finally teeth, bitter enemies, completely removed. Long live the dentures that do not decompose and do not hurt! In America, most denture industry, a lot of places where dentures make relatively cheap.

Make dentures good and beautiful. They are easy to carry, no problem they chew, beautiful smile. The presence of prosthesis does not mean automatic entry retirees. Guys no problem kissing girls in their mouths prosthetic. This is different than, for example, in the Russian perception completely different culture. It's like in Africa eat any bugs and cockroaches and wonder what stupid Europeans do not appreciate their delicate flavor and crisp.

via livejournal ©

Tags

See also

New and interesting