Do you like to skate, love and

- I Etowah forecaster house-pipe Shatal.
 - And I'm his house-pipe twice Shatal.
 - You are such a small cereal - semolina - znaish?
 - I know.
 - I Etowah forecaster tube two bags wobble.
Under this motto, so to speak, and passed my vacation.
However, hello. Gallery 36 will not break, and at the end you will be offered videobonus.
I'll start in order. Given: cube sorokovke, 10 sheets Ondulina 5 ridge elements 400 screws.
Requires urabotat is all the most elegant way. Decided - to build a gazebo. It was possible to burn everything to Benin mom, but it is a pity. The last time I was helping his wife. Twice went to the store for a refreshing votki and six times served screw. This time votka struck out, and without it screws I myself take it.
In the picture - the whole material. In any case, bought paving tiles. Tool I brought a trunk, but really only useful: jigsaw, shurupomёt and Bulgarian. Nothing else volohal.

Once a reservation - this design is readily admits error. Plus or minus two tram stops per kilogram of body weight. Therefore insert yadrena sawing, apply equally square and raced manda over bumps.
Country something atypical, extraordinary country,
We have every action is always equal to zero.
System - unsystematic standards - non-standard,
Space - non-Euclidean, hell knows whose it is.
(Timur Shaov)

At the very beginning of the process there is a problem from which would hang and Chernyshevsky. Where to start ??? On the agenda - furniture, but inside it - a table. Start with gazebo? Then wait until the glue grabs on billboards. Start off the table? And if the rain? Mudis then as a diver. Dilemma.
Strong-willed commander's solution begins with the table. And if the rain? - You ask. A and poebat - I will answer.
Here on the card and the result - shredded plots for shields.

Fear and horror of the site. Uncle Pe. Walks with his beloved trimmer.
Before the trip, I was exposed to the rider - no dop.rabot. Only do what came. Pe uncle frowned, said nothing and went to mow. And chose the moment - when I turned on the music. In the Wetlands he does not climb - smart. Shaves all three tufts of grass in front of the house, passing heracha me on the back of sand and fine gravel. Take a picture I realized after execution tarantella.

The process of rallying the boards we have repeatedly discussed in detail, so I will not delve. Ready to move empty until, bath - to dry.

The battlefield. Paving slabs have approximately oriented in time and space.
In the background - aunt with her granddaughter, my plemyashki.

Of chopped planks collect two congruent pediment. Accordingly, - the front and vice versa. Here you need to be more exact. Should get exactly the same.

Gables mounted slightly inclined in different directions but at the same angle and are fixed in some debris. In the picture you can see dimly plummet. At the very bottom of the board is a mark marker on both sides. You can not see from here, but I do know. Cant first gable until until I decide that enough is enough. Fixes. By doing plumb risk, the distance from the gable to bear risks on the other end of the board, outweigh the plummet in the second gable and cant have it - to match plumb and risks.

Flooring, matured, crop torchachie ends of boards and wooden boards under the roof. These boards are the longest, so they sawed off at the beginning, so you do not lohanutsya. By the way, the board, which shows a tilt gables - also from the roof - not to jump out of the size.

Gather support for the stores.

Introduces into place. Height 400, + 40 more board - quite comfortable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting