We went to our neurosurgeons in Japan ...

We went to our neurosurgeons in Japan such as gain experience. Brought back the videotape with shooting operations. From themselves before filmed the same operation and would like to show the Japanese, but very shy and brought back. I've seen both cassettes.
So Japan. Huge, drowning in darkness room, flooded with light in the center of the operating table top, as in a spaceship, hang all sorts of units in their cases. Small silent people in the green pack the patient in sterile sheets, shaved head off stick with special sterile film. Slowly. Gently.
Silence is such that I thought the sound is muted, and there appears to have come of that operation specifically comes another surgeon who does not operate, but only nurses whisper suggests a tool to serve. Surgeon some super-duper electronic scalpel makes an incision immediately assistants superfood otsosikom clean blood clips clamped edges of the wound. Gradually exposing the skull. Mesmerizing.
Change in the composition. Serves top unit, which is a super-duper drill on a tripod: a huge fool with a small drill bit at the end. The doctor guides the drill and quiet buzz, you see, she does everything. Long. Bored. Squander.
Thus, still drills. Squander. Drills. Okay, I'm no expert, squander all. At the end of the patient, like a dying swan, listlessly looking at the camera. Saved, Okay.
Russia. Zadristanny tiles. Legs in shoe covers. Taz with scraps of bandages and cotton wool (voice: Sema, b "I poke you where the camera? Baska shoot! Mash, and you bought a stew? A Klavka already carries With the" ki, why leg twitches? Go to x "p, right now fall asleep!).
Shaved noggin, which famously painted the brilliant green circle (voice: I used "I say - leg twitches! Oh, ... your used where the foot and where are you? Let's Cut to night no raking! Where Klavka something? I money earned, and it where? Do not take: g "explicitly, rather than stew!).
Under the skin is inflated novocaine from the syringe, scalpel bzykayut and quickly peeled scalp - visible bone (voice: and I, as long as the battery is pinned back home and forget about it! Looking for some, looking for some ... No, LYUSKA married in March!
"The answer is, there belly was already above the nose! Drill! B "I'm stuck again ... Mikhailovich, then tweak here ... Yes ... Oh! .. Yeah!" The surgeon takes a drill. Uh-uh ... kolovorotik screw - so bored in the Mesozoic coconuts. The doctor turns the handle: drrryn! drrryn! drrryn! Three holes in the skull! (At this point I start to laugh.) The doctor, whistling, tools sawing, and voices, the voices ...
In short, the Japanese make the first cut - our already hard dig in the brain.
At the end of a patient with head against shook sitting on a bed in sweat pants and a healthy cackling into the camera shows the thumb.
The doctor explains apologetically sad:
- Well, as it is for people to show? Not only that, God knows what, God knows where, five times faster, so more and survival 6% more !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting