Ghost Valley Crimea

From here starts walking trail

Excursion to the Valley of Ghosts is essentially a hike up the mountain Demerdzhi. So without Demerji species in this story do not.
Mountain Demerji

And the place is called "Stone Chaos." The earthquake huge blocks fell on the slope, where the lie to this day.
Stone Chaos

In the Valley of Ghosts were shooting the famous comedy Gaidai - Prisoner of the Caucasus and the Sports Lottery 82.
Here is the stone of the film and fotoepizody him

Walnut Yuri Nikulin - tree with his own name. Again, from the movie The Caucasian Captive

Well, now I come to the actual ghost. On the way I passed a tour group and heard a fragment of the story: "And here you can see the bird, but the camel here, and here ...". Maybe my imagination is not enough, and maybe the mood was wrong - that I just do not see it:-)
On the other hand ... that these "stone faces" really impress silent observers. Even as a little uncomfortable getting

Crimean forest

Continue up the hill, there is an interesting effect - on the same site looks at first from the bottom, then "level", then the top. And each time, get different views, the camera is hammered photos:-) I must say that the top Demerji we never got unfortunately. Perhaps the desired path lost, a result we came up against a hillside just off the road. But on the whole rose by about three-quarters to the first vertex, the spurs, the views from there are opened chic.

Here are two photos I particularly like ... Just Lost World

Source: nevolia.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting