Game of Thrones

Can I appeal to reason, when emotions prevail?
Crimea is back home! Ukrainian hateful yoke reset. Scary Bandera no longer threaten the Crimean pensioners. Tears of joy liberated Crimeans.
You know, I've already accepted the fact that we happen to have occupied the Crimea all these years, and now he spread his wings. But alas! I have in the Crimea is full of friends, acquaintances and some inertia forces me to treat the inhabitants of the peninsula, as his compatriots, who are in a difficult position. It will pass. But not yet passed. So allow myself to speak - it's not all that I could and wanted to say, but I'm tired of accusations of fomenting. I have no such problem.

At the end of last week and on the weekend met with my friends from the Crimea.
I understand that now you will hear a friendly howl, but still say:

What now begins in the Crimea, ends or collapse or that Russia will have to just feed 2.5 million people. Business in the Crimea was over - and I'm not just talking about the resort business. I DO NOT gloating !!! I am really very sorry for the people.

Short on facts.

Steel ports. The flow of export coal and grain forwarded to the port of Sevastopol South. Lloyd raised insurance for ships going to the Crimea by 30%. Transshipment will not. Law on Occupied Territories in action. What to do with the ports and thousands of jobs in them? With the scope of service?
Aviapotok already been discussed. It is clear that in no way carry the Crimea 5 million vacationers will not work. What's going on in the Kerch ferry all seen. Nothing terrible, but turns insane. The ferry is not designed for such cargo.
Airline Chechen-Crimea? Um ... do not comment.
Through Ukraine? The Law on the Occupied Territories.
Today almost no prepayments, no early booking at hotels and mini-hotels, pensions.
Can again accuse me of misinformation, but SMS with offers from one decent hotel at a discount of more than 50% was my son.
It's May! When loading in the past years has been close to 100%.
Of my friends in the Crimea is not nobody going. No comment? Is it true?
The financial system is still paralyzed. It will get better, but fever is long.
Prices in the market (shopping not say say they narrowed range) increased. Meat and vegetables are much rise in price.
Any difficulties can be overcome and let Crimeans everything will be ok. But I do not understand how the situation will be changed.
Ukraine will provide water. I think the issue with the gas can solve its own production of the Crimea. Electricity, we also give. But not sure about Ukraine and Ukrainians change their attitude towards the Crimea - for most of us it is in occupation. And everything will accordingly respect.
Playing area until I is not ready to discuss. What can be done from the Crimea to Vegas for me obviously. But I could be wrong.
Give money - this one. Run the economy - a problem of another level.
The problem of the South Coast - they have always lived from season to season. There is no "fat" savings, allowing to sit out a few difficult years. In the steppe Crimea problems of another kind, but there is no better position. Steppe Crimea has always lived and worked harder than the South Coast.
RF will contain the Crimea? I see no other way out. But Crimea can not feed themselves. It simply is not possible to do it. And do not blame the Ukrainians. As it turned out, the decision to transfer Crimea USSR was not voluntarist, and quite reasonable - thus solved most of the problems of communication, logistics, etc. But the decision to join the Crimea, it was, at least, not deliberately, not taking into account the realities of the majority of the geographical location, economic characteristics and realities.
I do not discuss the growth of pensions by 20%. This is certainly great. But whether it compensates the increase in prices, I'm not sure.

In conclusion - the good.
In Sevastopol, the duration of the celebrations for the return of the Crimean home, all rooms are booked. Expect many Russian guests ... Oh, sorry, the hosts ... parades, fireworks, general jubilation.
I hope that after the holiday euphoria passes. Because ...
As they say in my favorite novel "Game of Thrones": "Winter Is Coming ...ยป
Game of Thrones, and hibernate ordinary people. And this winter for the Crimea, UNFORTUNATELY, will be long.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting