Here is a miracle of nature lives at home.

In February last year, my husband and I decided to have a dog ... The choice fell on the breed Husky (husband liked Pts).
Since finances were not limited to decide to buy from a nursery, and using the well-known website (not there anymore foot). Well, as in this case, neither he of no boom-boom, we specifically lohanulis))

17 photo.

2.Reshili called Hera. Here it 2 months. The first days in a new family.

3. We wrote anywhere so they had zastelivat floor across the room! Since vaccination has not was- not foot the street ... "Have patience," we thought. At a reception at the vet revealed that the puppy heart problems, in addition to this puppy was shy Pts. I did not go out with us to contact, etc. etc. Nightmare shorter ...

4. Gradually fellowship with us was adjusted (but our girl lived under the bed and pull it out it was extremely difficult). In parallel were vaccinated, well-fed 2 times a day to maintain the tablets of the heart.

5. There is a new problem-ears do not stand up at all. I decided to fix it)))) patches)))

6. We got up with difficulty)))) New problema room for the ears))

7. Phew eventually straightened! And our dog looked like a donkey))

8. By the time, in principle, it was possible to walk on the street spirit in the room was so creepy. What has been decided to sculpt a booth in haste from a large cardboard box.

9. The first walk. There are already 5 months she

10. In the summer made dog kennel thoroughly and to relocate the street

11. decided to warm winter with an old carpet unfortunately pictures of the process are not loaded. So here ...

14. The way the dog grew very outgoing and loving. Loves all even just people passing by))

17. End. Photo dog has a leash because current when we release it to catch the shot is impossible. All pictures are obtained blurred. In general, such a miracle we lived for almost half a year. Problems with the heart, the physician is no longer watching. All is good, but Hera bad weight gaining than her ... I just did not feed ... Ashes apparently ... By the way of comparison, we now have got a kitten, and he immediately made himself at home as it is in the house did not have time to pull him to the floor as he went to inspect the house (well, that's another story))) ... And the scary stalo- puppy behavior so different (for as he was zashugannyh) that it is difficult to imagine that it had previous owners ... I thank you all ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting