Grandfather with the nature and the front quenching

At dawn, I saw what was left of his home, and on the other ... but also has caught the familiar grandmother, and she told him - no, your all alive, they have settled godparents.
Another three kilometers, the goal is achieved! Day to chat, way back in the evening. Returned mad as hell, dreaming on the way to suck any Nedobitko - give a damn about how much. We do not suck. But he lost a little vigilance and fell. In the eyes of the NKVD from the next.
Comrade apparently was with a greeting - a breath left. In February, five in the morning. I saw a miracle in the camouflage suit, asked - who is this and what can I forget. Grandfather looked - no, with all the dope slid into his ear, and after half an hour in the company of fellow dryh. The hope was that the NKVD when he finds his figure in a certain outfit, and it was dark. I Learned. Exclusively on the "psychological portrait". I mean, so - not ours, it means "neighbor." In disguise - a scout. And who are the most brazen of the scouts?

In short - for gills and a special person. What the hell roamed the adjacent portion (by walking, pancake), why he dares to hit a superior officer, and indeed a special person (as he was comfortable, that's why). "His" NKVD refers to an event without much interest, and sincerely wants to "otmazatsya" but "neighbor" splashing saliva - arrested !!! Under tribunal !!! Well, my grandfather says. Lettings documents, weapons, and says - I want the toilet. Type last wish. "Neighbours" led. One. Holding a gun. Oh, he did not listen in vain colleague who advised him - forget it and do not get involved. Well, think, I got in his ear ...
Because as soon as the door opened rural normal toilet, "sineuhy" did not have time to blink, as it turned upside down in the muck.
And the gun dropped to the same.
Grandfather heard gurgling sounds not only from below but behind him, pulled the body is held by the feet and turned around. "His" NKVD (he went to follow) rolled in the snow, unable to even neighing normal.
"Sineuhy asshole" went to bathe and think how to get their weapons are now, and finally NKVD neighed grandfather beckoned for him. Santa honestly, as laid out in the spirit of him where and why he was wound night.

He told me and what he saw in his native village - twenty-eight people in the hut-hut (* for those who do not know - an area of ​​20 squares) breathe, because nothing and sink. There is also almost nothing, the Germans cut all cattle, and to collect the harvest really failed. He told and learned. Paul village killed as a partisan. However, full-fledged guerrilla of them did not work - no weapons, but the nasty Nazis everything from small to large, as they could.
"You say - for the motherland? This is my home !!! Here !!! And the ferret would stop me to take revenge for all this! Tribunal! «
NKVD serious. Even I became sad. I Thought.
Then back otmyvshiysya, but still smelly "asshole" and began to shout more than ever. Like, he will report to their superiors. A moment later "his" NKVD was again "patstalom", because his grandfather gave:
- What to report? Like shit dive? Yes, it was reported. And I will not be silent. All the talk. The details. Even you pissing. NKVD preferred not to report anywhere.
It told me brother-grandfathers. For many years I believed this story Dirt Bike.

The grandfather built the great post-war (by the standards of the village) the house has got a huge farm, married first to the village beauty ... 6 children (plus one more extra-marital), 12 grandchildren ... a widower in 72, 73 married a second time - found a cute granny.
A year later she became ill. And he came to us. Not to his sons-daughters, and to his beloved granddaughter, and favorite daughter. We helped him get to the hospital.
Morning. We sit on the bus. Then fare cost 2, 5. And yet there was a benefit for the disabled and veterans. But if we have veterans running low, therefore all allowed free, the disabled - selectively.
And now at the front door tearfully begs her to let an elderly aunt thick.
- Get out, old koshёlka! Divorced you, and when will die, - yells the driver. Aunt dutifully leaves.
We enter. He drove right notes grandparents (the only available) jacket - more like a flak jacket, because the orders, medals three kilograms, barely put, at least for the back hang.
- Come father. You're free - generously allows the carrier.
And then something happened, why I absolutely believed in the story of the outhouse. By me I flashed some shade and in the next second I saw my grandfather keeps the driver's neck and gently (we still go) bob his head against the steering wheel. "74 years old, in the third stage of the cancer and so move" - ​​the only thing that came to my mind.
- The door opened! Fast! - Almost in a whisper, but convincing.
Spacey carrier opened the door. Grandfather as quickly appeared at the door, held out his hand weeping "lady." Then he looked at the tray, and ten said loudly:
- And I do not need handouts ... son ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting