Overview of dry rations of the Russian army

I must say that almost everything he tried, so that the taste is objective.

Composition suhpaya:

Box

Open

Razogrevalka description

Tushnyak, by the way not in accordance with GOST and TU

Cover with a key to open the safe. Cold tastes like ... well, cold crap, and when warmed up, the bank turned a piece of real meat and jelly. Other Gostovskaya envy. Tasty, is shorter.

By the way, for the sake of completeness, I warmed canned all on a portable heaters to dry fuel, and not on some kind of an electric stove.

Meat with vegetables

Autopsy meat with vegetables as the opening act. The taste is beyond praise, oddly enough, though conservative, seemingly ...

By the way, the first time when warmed, not thought to remove the label, almost burned the apartment.

Boiled rice with beef.

On the face of complete crap, crap taste cold, BUT !!! when the warm-up act (most importantly, to wait), excellent and quite delicious thing !!!

Caviar from vegetables. Open pictures, unfortunately not, but caviar is delicious, home-like squash, thick, and there is the taste of smoking. In short, the Five for caviar.

Liver paste with butter.

Frankly, pate as pate, nothing special. But my wife liked.

Salt, black pepper, napkins. Spoons made of thick plastic, normally, do not bend. To heighten the effect, ate them.

Instructions as hawala

Napkins, Complivit (tasteless), sugar (sweet) and a set of water disinfection. Enjoyed it did not yet put in avtoaptechku. On the composition of the coal there 5 wheels and one wheel is the most important thing)))))

Adapton, jam, fruit, coffee, matches. Drink adapton - tea, which shifted the sugar and citric acid. Well, as energy. Plum Jam caught, so Nitsche. Matches are the worst times to coffee - Sad T is drink coffee, not coffee.

Biscuits, pasta, chocolate, tea Maisky, drink milk. About drink anything while I can not say, lying around in the fridge and I have no desire to drink. Tea normal May, in a word. Paste chocolate docha cut down, said the tasty and natural. Biscuits suck dried, BUT !!! since I'm not a fan of biscuits in general, I liked the dried, crunchy, like crackers !!!

Source: MAXIMUS1981

--img24--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting