Hiking in the house his grandfather porphyria

While I was working energy, we have built a transmission line, about the CCC after work, I decided to take a stroll through the village, then I sat down on the bench, smoke, and then sat down next to me, grandfather, seventy, asked for a cigarette, I gave ...
Word for word, struck up a conversation, my grandfather invited me into the house. In the house we had a little bit vypbli grandfather told it that it works as a mechanic at "Tinaki" And he told me then that he was the Red Guards, personally shot a dozen white rioters.
After some time, my grandfather discovered the secret, it turns out his grandmother before his death, hid in the attic of an icon ...
\\ So Sergei Let's go to the village, look you in this house near the road.
Shortly after the launch complex, the resort "Tinaki" was closed, the village settled ...

Portrayed rumors that Nikita Khrushchev himself all the villagers handed over 500 rubles ...
And here I am in the attic of the house, the attic is quite dry, all the angles obsmotrel searched all or some icons found ...
But the newspaper found, al 16 and 41 years ... And a photo of his grandfather porphyria.

this is the first discovery

Paper literally crumbles in the hands

That's all ...
And this newspaper, was found under a piece of slate

immortal heroes!

Here's a historical swag ...
Here Sergei spring comes, we'll go with you on a fishing trip again, and I'll tell you another story ...

My grandfather died before the new year on December 21 of the 13th ...

Source: urban3p.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting