Grandfather wanted romance and he signed with a neighbor when grandmother was gone

Probably not in vain they say, they say, gray hair in the beard and a devil in the rib. Everything seemed to be predictable and normal, but suddenly an elderly person begins to behave at least strangely. However, when routine has become a part of life, anyone can be influenced. Most likely, this is what happened in this story. The grandchildren say that the reason is the inheritance of the grandfather . But does grandfather think so himself?

The site editorial office was interested in one letter. It was written by those same grandchildren in the hope that they could somehow influence their grandfather. It is difficult to say what exactly happened to him. We know one thing - another woman appeared. What this all led to, you can, in fact, learn from the letter.

Grandfather's legacy “Our grandfather is over seventy. He is our patriarch, the head of the family. In many ways, we obey him. Rather, they obeyed until recently. Grandfather and grandmother lived together for over forty years. We brought up our two parents, three of us grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Big family! How many things we have experienced together!

The old people have always supported everyone. Grandfather is the former chairman of a collective farm, a big house, an impressive farm, which he and his grandmother were happy to do - where did the strength come from? We lived very amicably, celebrated the most important holidays with the whole family, even went to the sea.

I must say that we loved grandfather and grandmother so much that we bought them vouchers to the best sanatoriums, always by the sea. Sometimes their families dumped money to amuse the elderly. However, they did not lag behind: always some food, help, money for a mortgage.

It was as if the grandfather had been replaced But now, after three years, the grandmother was gone ... And the grandfather seemed to have been replaced. Rather, I changed it. Grandfather was left alone and plunged headlong into everyday affairs in order to maintain the house and the plot with animals. He himself, of course, could not cope, so a neighbor began to help him. It began with the fact that she began to bring food ready to him: he himself does not know how to cook well.

We insisted that grandfather give up everything and move to one of us, why should he be there alone? But he flatly refused. He said, they say, how can I sell my parents' house? How can I get out of here? I was born here, this is my land. And what a farm. Don't worry - I can handle it! So Lyuba will help me.

And Lyuba helped. A year later, as her grandmother died, she moved to her grandfather's house, began to live there. However, we were even glad for him, since he is still a rather strong man and he shouldn't be sulking. All the same, he perked up, it is clear that it is easier for him a little. We still tried to visit him.

I must say that Lyuba's neighbor is a rather specific woman - we immediately noticed this, but did not attach any importance. However, she disguised herself well. At some point, they decided to get married. We, of course, did not think that it would come to this, but grandfather literally put us in front of a fact. Nothing to do.

Grandfather's legacy True, not everyone decided to go to the celebration. My father, the eldest son, was offended by my grandfather for forgetting about my grandmother so quickly. Probably from that moment some kind of tension began. But, as it seems to us, the whole thing turned out to be in the neighbor Lyuba. As soon as she received the status of an official spouse, absolutely everything changed in the relationship. She loudly claimed the rights to her grandfather and established her own rules.

Now we cannot come without warning, Lyuba must be informed. All our meetings for the holidays have now been canceled: grandfather and Lyuba are busy with Lyuba's relatives, and we seem to be left on the sidelines. Even with grandchildren and great-grandchildren, the grandfather limited communication.

Moreover. All the grandmother's treasures that should have gotten to us have migrated to Luba's daughters: jewelry, handicrafts, and even an old family icon. We can’t talk to grandfather normally either, because Lyuba controls the whole conversation, makes her turn on the speakerphone on the phone.

In those rare moments when Lyuba is not somewhere, grandfather still has a hard time making contact. We are trying to explain to him that we are not interested in inheritance, we do not want to take away his house (although he thinks so recently), that it is important for us to preserve the relationship. After all, he is our grandfather and we are not strangers to him. But he only grumbles in response so that we do not meddle in his family. "

From the Editors Despite the obviousness of what is happening, we still refrain from accepting either side. You can independently decide who is acting ugly in this case and who has serious concerns about inheritance. We ask you to share your advice in the comments. How can the family get their grandfather back and will they be able to do it?

In this case, the grandfather's legacy seems to be a pretty tidbit and some people liked it. Read the following material on what to do if relatives look after old people just for the sake of a will. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting