Les Poderevyansky: "United we stand. They do not have any chance."

< Victoria Slavskaya

Personality Les Podervyanskogo needs no introduction. Sam Alexander impresses absolutely harmonious person. We asked him about the things that are relevant at the moment. And also about his imperishable works.

- Les, pray tell, if you have enough censorship of words about what is happening in Ukraine?
- Well, sometimes yes ... obscene still more.
- What are your predictions for the future? Or are you still trying to refrain from assessments of what is happening?
- Why, one forecast. United we stand! Of course! Because we do not have another chance. And they have too.
- It's now known that actively planned provocation during the May holidays ...
- Nothing. Break through! Everything will be fine!
- And what about the information war?
- We have already won the war, because the whole world is on our side. That's all. And all this crying over the fact that we are losing the information war - it's not true, because win the information war on the field Katsap still impossible. And do not need. They zazombirovannye people. There is war, no war - they will still remain in zazombirovannom condition, because they are the slaves.
- How to maintain sobriety?
- I think you have to live with your eyes open and tell the truth. Katsap - it is our natural enemy. And we do not need to pit. It just needs to know. That's all. Do not need any mulek Stalin that "the people - brothers." There are no brothers. All our history offers no circumstances to do so.
- How hard to survive in these conditions, the writer?
- I honestly do not know, because I'm actually an artist in the first place. And so I write - from case to case.
- As a hobby?
- Not what would hobby. I can write and do it professionally. But I do not live with this, because I do it very rarely. Frankly, I do not know how to survive other writers - even I have no idea. I notice that they always write something, unwind, somewhere to go. But I do not know how they live. More familiar with the artistic field.

- And what did you make sometimes take pen in hand?
- Really. That's going to write a novel. Never did. But once promised that we will gather and write. The novel is called "The Secret collapse." On the search for truth and the future of its finding.
- The hero will look behind the door, on which is written the word «Fu & ck!»? This is your "Nirvana» ​​...
- Everything will be much harder ...
- During an active opposition to the Maidan, you spoke about the fact that there should be a monitoring system of power - you even had a formula on the need for this amount of people, "to x * i." Can you write in support of some little green men novellku about tanks ...
- Literature here at anything. Here machine in hand and forward to the front! I really did not write and do not write satirical articles on the topic of the day. Maybe later something appears, but now hard to say. All that I have written - always true. I am writing to eternal things. Certainly, current events go down in history, but it's still a scene. Much more interesting to watch these events on-line - on the internet or on TV. Without comment.
- And as you have an idea to write an opera?
- It was such a funny story. I called one girl and said, "Oh, I can not sleep. Could you me a bedtime story to tell? ". I wrote her story in sms-framework of. Once I suffered it to paper, and come out of it already sms-opera. It came completely spontaneously. And then I went to his composer and offered to do an opera. Sometimes there is present, of course, and profanity. And the characters - Mouse, Rabbit, Comrade Stalin, Comrade Beria and Hitler.
- Are you familiar with the works of authors of modern Ukrainian literature? Deresh, carp, Zhadan ...
- Do you fight I read something a long time ago. Zhadan I know well, we had comrades. Karpov did not read. It's like a joke: Chukchi not a reader, Chukchi writer. Honestly, I have 20 or 30 years I do not read, because I think that people under 30 should read everything already. What I actually did. I read everything and do not think I've something else to be read.
- How do you feel about the "Committee for the protection of morals"?
- Oh, we jiving on this committee! I do not know whether they are alive now or not. But honestly, I think they now reside in a state of agony. Although God knows. Perhaps it is such a tenacious bacillus! But do not think she vizhivet. Especially in our revolutionary times.
- Do your own work that you are proud of?
- I am a very critical attitude to their works. I like just what I wrote is about. And a day or two I have a cool attitude to this, and after some time and I did not like. But the main character's actions successfully pick up - well then they will "play football." And you need to put them in some unusual situation or premise. Now you know the recipe - sit down and write.
- And how you treat your imitators?
- Treat bad because everyone must remain itself.
- The venue can not be changed?
- If you can not, but really want to, you can.
- What do you like the Ukrainians?
- We stand. They have no chance.

Tags

See also

New and interesting