Prepare delicious skewers

There are plenty of options for the preparation of this wonderful dish, which came to us from antiquity. In this post I want to show you another recipe that you just love. Virtuosos barbecue, and you have already opened the season?

This post is not a recipe, or rather the recipe too, but my aim was quite different. Let's say all sit down all of meadows, barbecue, pour glasses and wish everyone good health and most importantly ... the main thing that our children are healthy, and we left them to these fields, these glasses rather than funnel ...

By the laws of harmony of the body to hit the road to the store and bought a beautiful 3 kg Pork neck, and 1, 5 kg of chops on the bone, basil, 2 kg of onions.

Neck of pork was sliced ​​along the grain into strips and then into portions pieces.

Then took the marinade. I know each of you has a hidden, favorite and unique recipe for the marinade, I am also not an exception. Here they decided to share with you.
So chopped onion

Fold in a large basin

Grind basil

adding to a little thyme and sage

combined with onion, salt and knead good hands until you feel that the onion juice allocated

We added a little meat in the ground coriander, black pepper, red sweet paprika

Add the onion and once again prevented. We put in a cool place for 4-5 hours.

You can have a cup of coffee and then walk around the room and shout & quot; ROTA RISE & quot; thus enabling households to understand that no capitulation on the departure of the nature are not accepted.
After collecting bags family popped in the field direction - a piece of land with a simple table, clean air and green grass. These conditions are required for some of the good kebab.

Taking things out of the car, the people of raspredililsya duties. Naturally I was waiting for BBQ.

I'm in their posts for kebabs dwelt on the grill, coals, roasting areas and who do not know or are interested in it, please come to the dock & quot; Dumplings without haste & quot ;. There you can find it all.
As long as I'm here talking to you, there's already opened tulips

We start with the ignition of coal. Problems with this I do not, it does not need any alcohol, and other chemicals rozzhigateli and necessary paper is such adapt.

Fall asleep inside charcoal. This time I had a beech and put down on paper burning. At this stage, you forget to look out for them. Coal posedeyut without you.

It's time to use the stringing skewers.
Meat salted, stir, taste for salt. Let's go. Do not forget to string along the fibers. And someone)) slowly begins to cover the clearing.

The coals in the grill divided into two zones.

In a hot zone placed the first batch of barbecue

as sealing pores in the meat, move to a cooler area

On the table there is a bottle of dry red wine, which is very harmoniously suited to the kebab.

As cooking meat in a saucepan rented

Time has gone ... until the meat should eat hot ...

He poured a glass and looking back ...
I want to say, take care of all of you created, my dear men!

Source: ovimu

--img25--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting