In the heat, I prefer a barbecue from chicken breasts, I watched the chef Vasily Emelianenko

The other day I was lucky to stumble upon the channel of the chef Vasily Emelianenko, and his humorous manner of presenting recipes immediately won my heart. As for the dishes themselves, most of all I liked the brief instructions on how to marinate and properly fry kebabs from chicken breasts.

I am happy to share this wonderful recipe with you! I also leave a video of Vasily Emelianenko at the end of the article, so that you also have the opportunity to get acquainted with this wonderful chef.

Chicken breast kebab Ingredients
  • 1.5kg chicken breasts
  • 120g Greek yogurt
  • chili
  • 120g ketchup
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • 120ml soy sauce
  • 1 bulb

Preparation
  1. First of all, cut chicken breasts in small cubes up to 3 cm (try to make the pieces as identical as possible so that they all roast evenly). We also prepare in advance the swords on which we will plant the barbecue. If the swords are wooden, they must be soaked for a few minutes in a bowl of cold water. This is done so that products do not absorb the juice of products when frying and do not burn.

2. Next, we send sliced pieces of chicken into a bowl and put thick Greek yogurt there. Immediately after that, add ketchup and black ground pepper to taste. To barbecue turned out successful, Vasily Emelianenko advises not to spare pepper. Do not forget that one third of the marinade is yogurt, which will smooth out the excessive sharpness and give the meat a delicate taste.

3. Now in the same bowl pour 120 ml of soy sauce and mix well. By the way, the salt in the recipe is not specified precisely because of the use of soy sauce. The fact is that this ingredient will make the meat quite salty. Therefore, in order to avoid salt, it is better to do without experiments and strictly follow the instructions.

After everything is mixed, leave the meat to marinate for 15-20 minutes.

4. During the time while the meat is soaked in marinade, we cut vegetables. And after the above time, we move on to planting kebab on swords. Do not forget to alternate pieces of meat with vegetables.

5. At the end of the day, all we have to do is fry our barbecue. In clear weather, you can do this on a grill, on a rainy day you can do with a grilling pan. In both versions, this dish will please you with its incredible taste!

Here’s the inspirational video from the author of this great recipe!

about:blank

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting