Help came from not waiting. Russian State Duma adopted the law on the complete abolition of government

< The Law on the complete abolition of local government in the Russian State Duma adopted on first reading. Adopted, despite the unanimous opposition from all political country, except the "United Russia" - after all, in support of the law denied not only the Communist Party and the CP, but even loyal allies of power from the Liberal Democratic Party.

However, thanks to the "magician" Churov, the "United Russia" in the current Duma remained an arithmetic majority. Therefore, it has the ability to take any laws themselves, completely ignoring the rest of the perturbation. Than my former party members at this time and took advantage.

Typically, evaluations Alexei Navalny seem to me unnecessarily harsh and rough. However, in this case I think it is justified sharpness and ready himself to join his comments: Without any sarcasm say this moment of great sorrow. Russian people today to humiliate and insult. And there was no one to protect him.

I would add only that, among other things, the vote seemed particularly cynical in today's foreign policy context. When a Russian-speaking regions of Ukraine launched an active opposition supporters entry into the Russian Federation and those who prefer to remain part of Ukraine.

Obviously, the news that the people of the Russian Federation in Kramatorsk, Slavic, Yenakiyevo, Donetsk, Lugansk and other cities, are constantly appearing now in news reports, will be unable to independently choose their mayors (and in the case of Donetsk to Lugansk, it seems, and the city council) , can dramatically increase the number of the second through the first! About the acting heads of these cities and say nothing. None of them wants to give way to a warm place, "City Manager", sent from Moscow (or all of Ossetia, as has already happened in Sevastopol). So now they are all forces will hold a United Ukraine and fight "separatists».

Thus, the unexpected support of the Kiev authorities came out from where they could not be expected - from the walls of the State Duma. Such a severe blow to the "Russian Spring" none APCs could not apply! But for our members, it seems, nothing is impossible.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting