Notes builder: Spring Fever

Motala, this morning on business. Then I go back and call.
Customer calls, you need to build a house, and now, in a place to go and see. I asked where there were only 2 km away from my way. Okay, I think that'll come ...
Further, under the cut

Call in, the situation is not the easiest, but the usual. The plot is on a slope with a drop in the meter, access is hindered. The client, a woman of 40, also arrived. We stand communicate. Speaking in a fairly typical line, "I do not know, tell us how better.»
I start to explain and list the organizational steps: toposёmka, architect, constructive inzhenerki, estimates, beginning construction. Prices of such and such.
Look, she's with me somehow strange looks. I ask what questions.
K - Young man, why are you deceiving me?
I - ?? !!!
K - You think I'm just not young, then you can fool me?
I - Uh-uh. What is cheating?
K - You have told me here, so much nonsense, I do not need.
By toposёmka -Why me? Architect also do not need a rest too, you only have to make an estimate!
I - (still have not done anything, and should already have) And, based on the estimate that I'll do?
K - I've already painted, I showed you. (the most classic of the genre, notebook and pen on the cell in thin lines)
I - But just for this, can build, estimates will be plus or minus kilometer.
For - so what, let it be.
I - no question, price xxxxx p / m3
For - as you well know?
I - well, if a rough estimate, I'll call the average price for the building, which is obtained by analogy with other construction projects.
It - it is a profanation.
I - about what you and I spoke.
K - You are deceiving me.
I'm - I'm going, okay? (I think all people in inadequate)
K - Young man, I strongly advise you to do all right. Otherwise, I'll call your guide and you will be fired. I have such an experience, were dismissed.
I - "He that is Mikhailovich." Good-bye, and forgive me as a rather where you are planning to call on any phone.
It - Do not worry find.
I - It would be fun. I think so. Goodbye.
... Going further, after a few minutes, call on the second line ...
I - xxxxx company
K - Hello. To me now your manager came, behaved disgusting, rude, swearing, calling you a fool, made a bad impression.
I - ??!!! I was a fool, rude, swearing. ?? !!!
K - Yes. And it does not understand the question, even to me clear that the layman. You see, but it scares you customers.
I - I promise to understand, thank you for the signal. Goodbye.
K - Yeah, deal.
... Go to the first phone call ....
It - All, I called your director, and everything about you told. You get fired, and then we decided to deceive me. (hung up)
Really funny it happened, and in fact looked normal.

Author (findeler)

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting