Weekdays project manager in the IT

Given: "What is an elephant? From the trunk, ears and hippo. »
 Project Manager (PM): «This programmer's approach to the implementation of modular solutions" Implementation:
 Take a hippo, hung on his arm and ears give the nose programmer who shoved a trunk in the ass we get complaints from customers that when a strong wind ears, close their eyes to receive a complaint from a customer that the trunk begins between the eyes, but still goes back talk programmer to change back to the ears left and finally took the trunk from the backside we get complaints from customers that when the elephant eats, his arm falling off giving the nose programmer who forgot to check the joint trunk, and again changed his ears notice that the trunk in order ... but turned inside out we get a complaint, together with a trunk on his head migrated and tail and ears are now hear only from 9 am to 11 am at the end of the notice that instead of the hippo took a baby giraffe ... yes, and to hell with it, no messing around does not want to ... that in the next version ...

Programmer: "I did not provide a detailed analysis of internal hippo and his lineage back to the 4th generation !!!!»
 Customer: "So, I do not like ... that's just ... I have a kangaroo, huh? Can a canopy in front the bag and remove your trunk? »
 General "bag was not in the original specification, kvotiruem»
 PM: «Yes, of course, do everything ... but it's extra. modifications that will cost ... uh ... Programmer, how much undone elephant kangaroo? »
 Programmer: "Damn, that's ugly !!! I needed a clear specification from the beginning !!! I refuse to work that way !!! »
 PM: «Programmer, how much time ????»
 Programmer: "2 days I will do ..» PM: «taak ... 4 days * $ 200 ... We need another $ 1,200!»
 Client: "$ 1,200 to convert elephant kangaroo ?????»
 PM: «$ 1000»
 Client: "Agreed. Only he can be with horns? »
 PM: «Programmer? !!?»
 Programmer: "another day»
 PM: «Another 250»
 Client: "To hell with you ... let's not horns. Although I have said from the beginning - we need horns !!!! »
 Programmer: "Everything is ready. Only I've got horns ... Remove climbed? »
 PM: «Get out»
 Programmer: "hell, another day ..»
 PM: «ready»
 Client: "everything ok ... but why had 2 tail and trunk hanging ??»
 PM: «* A»
 Programmer: "A *»
 PM: «corrected»
 Client: "Where is the tail?»
 Customer: "Well, I accept ... but you can still with horns? Let them add. 250 will .. »
 PM: «Programmer, fix it»
 Programmer: "?? : »№:%; & quot; №? ^% $ # @ & ^% & !!! I cleaned the horn all day !!! I NEED exact specifications !!! & quot;
 Programmer: "ready ..»
 PM: «Made»
 Client: "There is ... but usually 2 horns clean enough ... 3rd plz»
 Client: "Again the ears eyes closed! Clean. »
 PM: «It was TK. $ 250 to clean. »
 Client: "To hell with you ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting