Money cheating with denomination of 50 euros

Whatever you say, and many residents of our country pretty badly even distinguish the distinctive features of the most popular and running monetary currencies. In this post, the guy talked about money scam that happened to him on the streets of Moscow. In the words of the author:
Today with me an unpleasant case. I ran into a scam.
Near the hotel Youth I was stopped two voting allegedly foreign citizen and his interpreter. Asked to sum up voykovskoy for 20 euros. Making some simple calculations, I, of course, agreed. Gentlemen were dressed decently, both in suits, glasses, European appearance, one of medium height, and the second - lower. "Translator" sat me in the front seat, "foreigner" - on the back.
While traveling, the foreigner was silent, was, so to speak, in the image.

His companion was chatting with me about politics, news, for life.
When we arrived, "translator" took the purse (old and cheap, it should have alerted me) and looked for 20 euros. In the wallet were more money, a lot of papers, 100, 500, 50 euros, but 10 was not found.
 - Delivery will be from 50?
I looked at. There was only one thousand of gasoline, about what is fair and informed. Translator said "a little", but to escape and was not going to change money, although voykovskoy full banks. He stood poprikidyval something agreed to a thousand.
Already the house looked closer, and this Serbian "pedeset dinar».

Therefore, my dear, beware! Guns crooks!

Source: numb

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting