As I otrukozhopil garage.

Good afternoon, PL! I decided to post a topic about how I otrukozhopil its first private garage. All photos taken on the Nokia 7110, so the quality respective.
I live in an apartment building, parking lot in the courtyard at 20+ - machines. Always dirty tricks, fighting neighbors for parking spaces Jam, and had the idea to buy a garage in the garage koopertive across the street from the house.
The idea of ​​buying a garage was still in the autumn of 2013, had a lot of options, but most did not suit me for the price, as the budget was very limited.
But closer to the New 2014 I came across an interesting variant on one site with ads. The price was appropriate, but there was a photo in the ad ..)
Food Watch.

Will be 13 photos.

The first impression from what he saw-pi * dec. Rusty whole and skate over the front gate for some odd angle. I began to bargain with the owner. Price drops rapidly to near the level of my budget (1/2 the actual cost of the garage). I ask the owner to open the garage. Open ...

And yes! He swamped! I begin deep down rejoice, as it is an excellent argument for bargaining. Following this pattern price fell even below my budget. Hooray. The transaction is successful, a gift to me in NY!
Immediately I take friends, beer, and vodka for warmth.
"Things are moving, ladies and gentlemen of the jury!»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting