As I otrukozhopil garage

From the author: I live in an apartment building, parking lot in the courtyard at 20+ - machines. Always dirty tricks, fighting neighbors for parking spaces Jam, and had the idea to buy a garage in the garage koopertive across the street from the house.
The idea of ​​buying a garage was still in the autumn of 2013, had a lot of options, but most did not suit me for the price, as the budget was very limited.
But closer to the New 2014 I came across an interesting variant on one site with ads. The price was appropriate, but there was a photo in the ad ..)
Food Watch.

The first impression from what he saw-pi * dec. Rusty whole and skate over the front gate for some odd angle. I began to bargain with the owner. Price drops rapidly to near the level of my budget (1/2 the actual cost of the garage). I ask the owner to open the garage. Open ...

And yes! He swamped! I begin deep down rejoice, as it is an excellent argument for bargaining. Following this pattern price fell even below my budget. Hooray. The transaction is successful, a gift to me in NY!
Immediately I take friends, beer, and vodka for warmth.
"Things are moving, ladies and gentlemen of the jury!»

Roof of the old removed. It consists of sheets with recesses that are placed on each other. During the time that the roof lying on the floor, the sheets are so deformed that they could not straighten (and the idea was just to straighten them to the new roof is not raskoshelivatsya).
Welded frame in a circle profile 40h20, made the basis of the roof, which has already put the same lists.
It turned out shit. Huge cracks, holes from the torn roof bolts.
Photos of the process is not, as the roof was stsykotno climb, Fota was no time. So look after welding the roof frame

Save up more money, he decided to change the roof. I bought an ordinary corrugated galvanized mark PK20. The thickness of 0, 45.
Boards for roof battens impregnated with varnish.

Again a day the time spent there and the roof!))) Joy has no limits, anywhere nothing drips and finally in the garage warm and dry!

Top view

Well, the roof is ready. It's time to take out of the gate, and who settled near that age-old moss and shit. Clear all little grinder walked to the bottom of the gate, I picked up a little bit shorter than above ground level. I found in the garage of the last owner of the metal strips, they decided prifigachit to the gate as stiffeners.

Gates has become the norm to open and close, and you can paint.

I would not stop, so I decided to paint all that I've seen)

Still a lot of work, will reinforce the corners with additional roof battens, once again covered with paint, and that something else is required to come up, as did my first private garage.
I mean, if you have a dream to do something or to buy, do not be afraid! If desired, and a good mood, and the help of friends, with a small budget, you can even out this shit sculpt the likeness bullets!

Source dissonans

--img14--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting