Story of a garage.

Will a couple dozen photos.
I'll start from the beginning - in the beginning was the Word ... No, stop, far gone. It all started with the fact that I have tried to twist the wheel at night, or maybe someone just nuts - that were urgently needed, in short, twisted two nuts and zahapali cover yourself from casting. Well, I'm puzzled security of the iron horse, went to his father, hoping to pick up his garage that long ago - has long been used as hlamovnika. Sighing, the father said - "I did not want to go back, but will have to." But we do not go into the garage and the house, by which, in fact, was a car. My question is, why do we actually came here, he went to the garage unknown to me, and gave a bunch of keys, which, according to conservative estimates, there were more than 35 keys. "Pick up", said. And went to bask in the car, all the same, we have, in the Far East, not hot.

1. Open photo and already propshikanogo VeDeshechkoy flap.

Inside were Navar "ears", on which there was a padlock. The key to it was not, and, having no other choice, we decided to cut.

The old lady still all show how much in cost metal shavings.

After another hour, and a few grams of the skin with a caruncle, stripped of lyuchek, "ears" have been removed.

And then I felt something I had not expected.
In order to keep the suspense, here's a piece. As can be seen that there is waiting.

And nail program, the machine 90 - 93 model year (can not remember exactly), documents (TCP USSR), the following is written - Toyota celica - camry.

The car stood in unused garage with 93 - 94 years. Non USSR.

Garage protёk badly over the years that, in fact, can be seen on the machine.

Open the hood. It appeared at the time of her father repainted.

According to his father, purchased it in '93, it seems, and a week later he got into an accident on it, just a little - a little, smashed headlight and kotsnul left side. After that, he put it in the garage, and since then the garage will not open. Photo birochki.

The car was not too simple. Apparently, this is one of the first cars with onboard computer and electronic fuel injection.

The picture shows that the father, apparently not satisfied injection system tried prisobachit carburetor (from left bottom)

More

Engine 2 liters. Model - 18R-GEU (PS - YaPovtsy I finish the post, please enlighten me about this engine).

Call a tow truck, because the wheels of time afterwards / ripped. While shoveled debris found here such Pribluda in perfect condition)

Tow truck arrived, the process went. Left - the driver, right - father.

Next crafty photo - machine refused flash photography for a while, but I beat him. Trailers and started pulling. Old woman with an eye rolls out of the garage.

Actually, that seemed left side of the machine, where the father and kotsnuli. Already plastered)))

Sirloin, alas, no flash.

Photo right Bochin also without flash, but if in words, the state of more than tolerable.

The car went to the cottage, where I will be on the weekend of her launder about already in more detail pictures. And I left quite a bit - a little. Razgrebsti paternal scrub and drive your machine.
Photos of the cabin did not, I confess, would be to Sunday. As photos from all sides. And, of course, a question for YaPovtsev - what to do with it? Metal scrap on pity, nevertheless, even an old car, but this fact with gusto. Father Wants Me to make her all-terrain vehicle, because she bridges, according to him, floating (not solid). Well, I want to sell, or (if this is possible?) Or restore (if it is real?)))
On this, I have everything. Kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting