As I did the repair garage





First there was the choice of boxing - the garage, the choice is small, but still ...
28 photos

As I did the repair garage



This rear wall, in winter it is very cold

As I did the repair garage

That size, I wrote them directly on the bricks for the calculation of the cost of repairs

As I did the repair garage

It was tiled, the process is clear and it should not show. Dirty!

As I did the repair garage

In the course of the repair was imported rubbish, he accumulated)

As I did the repair garage

And here is the insulation for doors - glass wool Bazalit and fiberboard sheets

As I did the repair garage

So I crepe. To fix the profile used the lighthouse wall. He does not bend and keep right.

As I did the repair garage

That's the first door is ready, the second coming.

As I did the repair garage

Changing the guard and the wiring, put signalization GSM, sensors and power supply

As I did the repair garage

Sticking beacons on the wall

As I did the repair garage

Signalization, temporary connection

As I did the repair garage

Cooking signalization for placement in a separate shield

As I did the repair garage

Plasterer Wall

As I did the repair garage

Here is a ceiling or a blank for ceiling

As I did the repair garage

Put duct instead of the previously felled

As I did the repair garage

Duct and finished wall

As I did the repair garage

The joint duct

As I did the repair garage

This is for mechanical ventilation gases - will turn on the fan when gassed

As I did the repair garage

Now dry work - build a wall to hide the duct and sheathes bazalitom. The process of skin I lost. Excuse me.

As I did the repair garage

The finished wall. Now the ceiling mount.

As I did the repair garage

Sticking shpatlyuem curb and wall "sour." Closing joints in plaster.

As I did the repair garage

This wall is waiting in the wings, all the trash on the ground - he left.

As I did the repair garage

We got to the entrance. All gypsum - a 9 mm
GVKL
As I did the repair garage

Paint the ceiling and walls. Get ...

As I did the repair garage

Fixtures specifically for the garage have been painted brass.

As I did the repair garage

The switch was brass. Reader Dallas had spray paint.

As I did the repair garage

All had to be painted brass ...)

As I did the repair garage

The duct is also brass).

Posted in [mergetime] 1379392101 [/ mergetime]
All! Feet do not kick. This is my first experience with such a large repair. Uchtu criticism, because without it in any way. I should add that has been put under the exhaust fan. On one of the photos visible timer switch it on. Without it, the whole room would be wet, dry out for a night all right.

As I did the repair garage

Source: ">