Friday garage

good afternoon. every Friday night, my friends and spend the evening drinking beer, listening to music, etc. in the garage.
I want to tell you how we changed the place of deployment and make small repairs.
Well, the tradition forward parsley for direct hands , the post is not the first shot in sneakers and a hammer and mobile phone. so it does not kick much.
63. The gallery will let you know at the end.

So the background:
There once was a garage. And there were going to friends and comrades on Fridays. Beer drinking, listening to music, play cards but tales of grass. In general, the problems rested and did not know. But since the garage was that there was a removable evil mistress garage and asked to shift from good for health.
And now friends comrades to find a replacement garage:
1. Photo of old garage

The garage is in the indoor garage complex. Plus much, not so cold in winter. Not so hot in the summer, do not need to be cleaned, the rain is not terrible.
But there are also disadvantages. With the toilet problem, barbecue at the gate did not fire))
I got here a garage. Standing separately.
4. 4

Inside there was no finish. Only the floors are covered with boards. Place garage liked. And that is not sheathed it does not matter. Especially since the summer begins, the time still had. and the beer was running away is not necessary. they have bought the right products and steel sheathing.
At trim gone somewhere 15 000r. (Only lining. Insulation + lining + guides + mount)
5. 5

Molded height of 2, 4 and ceiling height starts at 2 5. Do not be afraid, everything will be closed then.
6. 6

I went to another wall
7. 7

The next day assistance in the face of tightened mafona and barbecue. As well as moral support in the face of friends
8. 8

With such support is not particularly work on. We continue the next day. Making the ceiling.
11. 11

The ceiling and walls are almost ready. Start making the upper hand over antrisolyami. Selecting the direction of lining.
14. 14

In the end, we decided to continue as a going
15. 15

The walls are almost all ready. It's time to start making the gate and connect the wiring
20. 20

Everything is almost ready.
24. 24

Now we need to treat wood. They took fire bio Drains.
25. 25

Equipped with the full 
26. 26

It was getting dark.
27. 27

Starting arrangement. Connected electrical lamps. Gather racks, etc. giving even the garage posohnut before laying rubber on the floor.
30. 30

By the evening all was ready. The next day, the move should take place. We will continue to prepare. 
32. 32

Hungry 
33. 33

Enough rest, time to make the floor and carry little things
On the floor is rubber. Pomoymu is pressed crumb rubber from old tires.
36. 36

Light does not happen much.
40. 40

As promised we close the gap between the wall and the ceiling.
42. 42

Well, like everything is ready. You can enter
44. 44

Clean the heater
45. 45

It's not only a heater. Since going round in the winter need something more serious
48. 48

55. The final chord. I came chest freezer. And every worker stuff.

57. And the final wash the garage)))

59. And what happened to the second?

61. Rest correctly (Chuckie is not the same)

62. In the background crediting washstand))

63. Well, like everything. Today, as usual evening will be held there. I will answer your questions. if you want I can take a picture at night more then anything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting