Mishkochetverg

Making swearing abusive words I can be a couple of times a year, not more. On that day, the first full day on the Kuril Lake, I swore twice.
The first day in a new place is always bear the most unpredictable, because it takes time to understand the bear surrounded ...
In the morning, when I went to fetch water, the bear rushed at me, which got me not only an empty bucket, but a strong word.
And in the evening, in the dark, I dragged manual winch in an inflatable motorboat boat garage. Leave the outside of the boat can not, in the morning of her stay tatters - a bit too clumsy hungry for any rubber and plastic.
I turned the winch and shone a flashlight on her forehead. At one point I turned my head toward the doorway and saw two glowing
bear eyes three meters away from me.

No guns, no flares I did not have, because it was almost in the yard cordon, five meters from the nearest house, where he lay my gun. Nowhere to retreat, too - from all sides of the wall of the barn. I was trapped, stuck. After a moment in the doorway has four pairs of eyes shone! Yes, it's a bear with cubs! "Mother peremat !!!" - I said intonation and threw it into the empty side of the door iron desyatilitrovuyu canister. The eyes disappeared. I jumped out of the garage, closed the metal door and slipped into the nearest house.
I came out with a gun and a powerful flashlight. Bear family - matuh and three well-fed yearlings - lay in the boat garage near the pile of uncut wood. I went into the house. The next day the bears never retreated further two hundred meters from the cordon, fishing immediately and again settled for the night next to the boat garage. And so all three weeks of my stay on the lake. Every day I'm having the same problem: how to get out of the garage in the morning and in the evening the boat to pull her back, surrounded by a bear family. Fight off at dusk from the garage they can not be, they felt closest radius of this building to its berth. I had to accept and trust these neighbors, although Flare kept ready with cap unscrewed.

Source

Shout "Mother peremat!" Was always enough to bear did not reduce the distance between us, for which I felt uncomfortable. And she clung to her mother peremat nickname.

Why bear keeps kids near human habitation clear. It's safer with male-cannibals who usually afraid of humans.

When cordon appeared large male, Mother peremat immediately brought the children almost to the steps of the house and settled down, when I went out on the porch close to the cubs. She headed toward the male, who preferred not to deal with an angry mummy and turned around.

When I was doing something near the cordon, the bear swam a hundred meters on sockeye salmon spawning, leaving under my supervision malyshni.

Then it was possible to come closer to them and to shoot close-ups, not fearing the wrath of mothers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting