Shanti

Good evening, dear lovers kote and those who are my life without them is not. I want to share with you the story of a little black girl that evil people have thrown in a box with other kittens. Kittens took a very kind woman who heals and attaches these poor fellows. Low to her bow!

9 photos.

This box was the weakest girl, she was given medication and drip drip, but she survived, in spite of everything. As soon as she learned to eat, we took her in. In veterinarke told that it is not more than 5 weeks. Houses already dolechivatsya ears.

Sweet dream in the warm house.

We named her Shanti (Chantal). Shanti - the goddess of harmony, peace and quiet. Here's a goddess in our growth was 2 months.

The biggest problem was that the older cat Klyopa (Cleopatra), which is 8 years old, did not accept the child. A month and a half, it was a standoff, hissing and growling. But, in the end, love won!

Sweet couple sleeping)))

Hippo grown)))

And as a bonus photo of my first cat Shura, who was my friend for 13 years, which has left in my hands, which I remember every day for 6 years. And still I cry. It is because of her I'm a fan of black cats. Love your pets !!!

This malenkayaya Klyopa.

This Klyopa with Shurka Klёpu picked up on cold stores and Shura became her mom. Thank you! And if you want koteyku, take the kid from the streets or a shelter, it's most loyal friends !!!

Forgive 10 photos))) ZY How to add a "beast" I do not know ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting