A young resident of Belarus for $ 600 rented garage in Moscow

Alexander 25 years. He comes from Borisov in Minsk studied electrical engineering at college. Three years ago he moved from Minsk to Moscow, and the last three months he rented a garage near the Ring Road. Now he is back in Belarus and is ready to share his impressions.

In 2010, met a girl from Moscow, she offered to move in with her, - says Alexander. - Year and a half we lived in her apartment, then fled. What's next: remove expensive housing or return to Belarus? Then came to the rescue friends from college - they also settled in Moscow. Move in, say to us in the garages.

To live in the garage - it sounds probably wildly. But for Moscow, as it turned out, it is in order. Owners of garages in the cooperatives have realized how you can earn, built on the second floor, had a communication. Living - live. My first garage was left without water, and from furniture was only one bed. Fortunately, I lived there for long. Met a girl - moved to an apartment. Our relationship lasted a year. Then again called friends in the garage, but in another area.

Garages in co-op split-level, with heightened second floor. Bottom - iron gate, on top - the only window. In each box sewerage, water, electricity, electric boiler for heating. On the walls - personal counters.

Alexander the owner had arranged to pay $ 600 a month. So much in Moscow today cost to rent the room in good repair. Here the same money, but the area is disproportionately - two floors and a basement. And complete freedom. - $ 600 for a garage - is the average price. My friends who have had a decent furniture and infrared sauna, pay per month 1000, - says Alexander. - For 200-300 you can remove the box, which will be just the bare walls.

On the ground floor there is no one living - no windows. Many use it as a studio. Went down - you're at work, rose - at home. It's incredibly convenient for Moscow. No more traffic jams. Beside me lived a man from Brest - on the ground floor, he repaired the car. I kept only at the bottom of the bike and some of the useful things in the economy.

Behind the stairs to the ground floor door - her extended WC upholstered lining, as well as the entire first floor.

Under the stairs in the floor opens the door to the basement, where the owners keep jam, honey and compotes.

Room on the second floor. In one corner of the kitchen with a heating boiler.

On the contrary - a sofa, a wardrobe, a few tables, TV on the wall.

- What were the first impressions? You can live! In the garage there were no plates - bought at the expense of rent. Of the minuses - poor ventilation. Dushnovato summer, especially when the room is going to a few people. Draught arrange impossible - had to drive air blower. According to the "communal" came out in the summer of $ 100 a month. In winter, of course, will be more expensive. In severe frosts, when there is no electrical heating, the guys take a heat gun garages. Spend the winter there is not a problem. And not to pay a lot for electricity, and can pave the LED strip, and insulate the outside walls. With children in a cooperative, of course, no one lives. Couples, according to Alexander, just a few. Basically, "come in large numbers" youth.

- Sometimes, people live on the same landing and do not know each other in person. In the garage is different. There as a student dormitory. All got acquainted, help each other, borrow tools, go to visit.

Each settling as you can. One friend made in the basement of a chill-out room. There's a TV, set-top box, a sofa, a couple of chairs and a wall - painted yellow submarine, as in "The Beatles", which glows in the dark.

On the ground floor - kitchen and toilet.

On the second - a living room and a shower.

And this is another garage interiors in co-op.

Of course, living in garages illegally. But each box for rent on the lease, as it were, to work.

- If you drive in Google "Rent a garage for Life", then did not really find. Shine your business owners do not like garages, looking for tenants through a friend. But in general the police before this whole affair is not. My friends who live in the garage a couple of years, can not recall a single check.

In Moscow, Alexander spent three years. Time enough, to be sure - this city is not for him. - In Moscow, everything revolves around money. I knew people who got up at 6 in the morning, went to the office and back home by midnight. What is this life? People are angry, uncommunicative. It seems that you become ill in the subway - all step over and go further. When the city you hold feelings for someone - vanity fades into the background, but when left alone - a sober assessment of the situation.

Among my friends there were almost no people who rented an apartment and have lived there alone. Too expensive. In Moscow live crowded. For two or three families in one apartment. This gives rise to some hostels, the commune. Probably because I went into the garage. Did not want to share with strangers kitchen, bathroom, toilet, negotiate, for someone who washes the dishes ...

Minsk city is calm, but it does not suit me. Have trouble finding work. There are not looking for ability, but on what your hair as you are dressed. In Moscow, it was simpler: I came to the firm, said that all grasp on the fly, and within a few days to sell expensive equipment. Work allowed to save a little money to travel and go half a diving course. Perhaps more abruptly in Minsk and after some time Makhno in tropical countries, graduated from the course and become a diving instructor. Sit all day long in the office, or to turn the nuts on the plant - is someone else's life, not mine.

Source: news.21.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting