Sorry, Jura, we're pissed away!

Awful do not like that around actively put the bolt on the Day of Cosmonautics.
A few years ago the network went on the story of one man. It was in the suburbs. On April 12 that year fell just Maundy Thursday before Easter. The man expected his daughter to school-grader talk about space exploration. When the girl returned home, he asked whether they spoke of Yuri Gagarin. It turned out that instead the school talked about Easter traditions, and about the historical date simply forgotten. Who is more delved into the history, he knows that his father had a long argument with the teachers and the like even tried to sue the school.
Why am I telling this story? Hardly now I'd remembered it, if not one "but." Recently I passed a stand in a shopping center with a program of activities for children on the first couple of weeks of April. Of course, I looked at the number 12. What I expected to see: the glorification of the cosmos and of human labor, of course. What I saw: the preparation for Easter. And yet! Not a word about Jure!
Maybe I'll write on the poster: "Thank you, Jura, our space!" - And go out into the street to a single silent rally. Or it is not allowed, and I was arrested for insulting the feelings of believers?

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting