In 1964 the writer Eugene Veltistov wrote the first book about electronics. At that time it was trendy theme - and a fantastic story about a miracle-robot won the hearts of readers. Later Veltistov invented continuing adventures of Electronics and created new characters. All of them were so original, that simply asks for a movie screen.
In 1979, director Konstantin Bromberg decided to remove the Odessa Film Studio film based on this book and show the audience the story of an amazing young robot ordinary boy Sergei Syroezhkina and their many friends.
As a writer he was invited to Eugene Veltistov. While he created a new version of the adventures of Electronics, the director was concerned about the problem - where to take the lead actors - Syroezhkina and Electronics.
In early 1979, the Odessa Film Studio announced the All-Union wanted. Looking twin boys.
1. They should be able to literally everything. Starting with guitar and finishing driving a moped. Tried hundreds of pairs. Searched everywhere: in the most Odessa, Kiev, the republics and regions of the USSR. Finally - a godsend. In Moscow school №23 learned brothers Vladimir and Yuri Torsuevy who sang and danced and played the guitar, and riding on a moped. The film "The Adventures of Electronics" was saved. Premiered on March 23, 1980 in the theater of Odessa sanatorium "Ukraine". A month later, May 2, 1980, the film went on television to the expanses of our once infinitely vast country.
"One was a cold 40 degrees, and also Torsuevyh brothers, to meet no one came, - says the second director of the film Julia Konstantinova. - Led to their mother. They have something to read, played guitar, sang. Although the main roles we planned younger boys, but still approved 12-year Torsuevyh. Jura on the samples became electronics, and Volodya - Syroezhkin, but something did not work. Then the director swapped - and shooting went like clockwork. Hair for the film brothers painted in a light red color, and so they went to school. The boys begged to allow them to get a haircut, but then I got used to ".
2. "With the advent of Torsuevyh suddenly there was a problem - says Julia Konstantinova. - When we were in Odessa put them in a frame next to Gusev, that on the role of bully-bully turned them on the shoulder! It was a state of emergency. Should be removed, and we do not Guseva! In the last decisive day I looked in Odessa boarding. Just came in, and at me, rolled down from the railing and landed funny long freckled boy, Bob Humble. He became our inimitable Gusev ".
3. During the filming of the children have grown rapidly. Had to constantly alter their costumes. The girl smiled in one take a mouthful of teeth, and in the next scene she had no front teeth! "I needed to class fun, looking as electronics prove the Pythagorean theorem - says director Konstantin Bromberg. - The children were tired and did not want to laugh. I go to the board, not even knowing what to do now and say, "Guys, I'll show you the radio call sign of Australia, laughing bird ku-ki-Burr." And I start to laugh crazy. The whole class was lying with laughter! ".
4. Decorations school built at Odessa Film Studio. The shooting came a dozen sullen fire and demanded to demolish the scenery. The next morning they again opened the pavilion and were stunned. The whole crew - ahead of more than a hundred children, followed by adults - was a ring. Grin'ko stepped forward and said: "Only over our dead bodies!" - And firefighters retreated.
5. After 26 years, the creators of the film "The Adventures of Electronics" received appreciation letters from around the world. But critics, solving the riddle popularity Electronics, defended 12 theses already! In particular, in scientific works and referred to the phenomenon of Ressam. In the life of this Airedale named Genghis. The film directed by Konstantin Bromberg recalled: "Episode: Urry races on a motorcycle, Genghis runs after him. We're going to machine operator parallel highway, shoot. And suddenly all of Genghis ahead, stops abruptly and somehow warning raises the front paw. Our driver slows down, and we understand that Genghis saved us - right on a course (and the driver kept looking in the rear window of the dog) in front of us open manhole! At other times we swore terribly Apryatinym operator, deciding what lens to shoot the scene. In the midst of our argument runs Genghis ... and carries teeth lens that we accept and make up! ".
6. "Electronics" filmed 8 months, for her work in the brothers received 120 rubles a month. The money they spend on food, things, attractions and cigarettes. According to his brother, immediately after the film fans painted the entrance of the house where they lived, excited threw tomatoes at the door, and in the courtyard of chalk wrote, "We love you!". Parents even had to change the home phone number to get rid of fans boys. Then came a time when they sostrigla white dyed hair and stopped to find out. Gemini Torsuevy starred in two films: "Brothers" and "Dunno from our yard." Volodya worked in the administrative group Nikita Mikhalkov. But today both are engaged in business.
7. The role of girls Mikey suggested already famous Little Red Riding Hood Yana Poplavskaya, but the young star capricious and refused. Nobody knows if Oksana Fandera also claimed Mike got it only a bit part schoolgirls. Oksana Alekseeva itself came to the shooting and going to the operator of the film Constantine Apryatinu, naively asked, "When am I going to shoot?". Apryatin made sample, the girl came into the picture. After shooting all the boys secretly told that little had been in love with her. Now "Mike" lives in America.
8. On the role of Professor Gromov, who invented Electronics, have not been many. Professor Rostislav Plyatt, for example, seemed too and impressive. Bruno Freundlich - actor fell ill immediately after sampling. Tried Leonid Armour, but after his quarrel with the operator, the director decided not to complicate the climate in the team. Hudsovet persuaded to approve Vladimir Etush - he successfully starred as Carabas Barabas, but the director felt that Etush was too bright for this role. Nikolai Grinko just starred Tarkovsky in "Stalker" and he was not interested in children's film, but he was a regular actor film studio, and he was obliged to appear in "Electronics". But then he willingly acted with this picture on the creative evenings.
9. It is proposed to become an assistant professor Irina Muravyova, but she was too busy schedule; Leah Akhedzhakova was not included in the film because not too good-natured character. But appeared on the samples Lisa Nikischihina played so well together with Grinko, the director immediately approved it.
10. When the director asked who he sees as the chief of the bandits Stampa, he replied: "Louis de Funes" - then assistant called Anatolia Papanova. But he was busy. Chief was Vladimir Basov. One shot nearly fell. Basov stitched suit three sizes too big, he was angry, and then ordered the terrified costume designer: "The girl takes off his pants!". Barely got into her white jeans, found in the dressing room a black sweater and was pleased with the dress.
11. On the role of the mathematics teacher nicknamed Taratar chose Eugene Bulletin. Interestingly, the famous Taratara was a prototype. When Eugene Veltistov wrote his story, he often visited the real physical and mathematical school, where he worked as a teacher Tanatar, very fond of his students and even publish a newspaper to "tanatarskom" language - the language of mathematical formulas ... And the Bulletin of Eugene said that he gave his character features of several people: manner of speaking a little on the nose, he took from Samuel Marshak, and the famous jumping gait - a friend's doctor. Character to be so significant that children from all over the Soviet Union sent a long Bulletin letter urging him to work their teacher ...
12. Members of the crew remember that bike for Urry-Karachentseva gave rental Baltic resident for a lot of money in those days. In addition, he received a salary as a member of the crew. And took his bike because he was a fancy, and find in it "Java" was difficult. At some point, the owner of the bike decided to put forward the condition that he raised the fee. The hope was that this does not find the second and polfilma has captured it. He refused, then he defiantly went home, but the administrator group called traffic cop who simply do not let out of the Odessa region.
13. It turns out that the brothers were in Torsuevy cinema thanks to the head teacher of the school. One day she came to class to class and a stern voice said: "Torsuevy for change come to me." I must say that Volodya and Yuri were not present for the schools, were carried out for them mischievous habits, so that one could expect from such a call just about anything. When the brothers came to her office, the head teacher handed him a summons was pointed out when and where to appear for fotoproby. Then it turned out that the studio called in different schools: looking for twin brothers. Torsuevy were 386 a pair.
14. Yura and Volodya repeatedly asked why they chose the director. They believe that this happened because their parents brought up, as it should be to educate boys. The brothers played hockey and soccer, skating, went on a motorcycle, play sports. Jura played guitar, saxophone Volodya. Both played in the school theater. External similarity in school they did not use ever. From the first day the brothers planted in different parts of the class and never neither teachers nor children to avoid confusion. And besides, the boys were not so similar. Even the mole is only at the Jura, and Volodya its stuck on the set. Similarity later used twice. On admission to the Institute of Jura "entrusted" to his brother to take him the story and essay. And once the brothers had to get medical help for a leisure trip. Jura did not exist in Moscow, Volodya with a difference of half an hour and in different pants went to the same doctor. It appeared that in 30 minutes the patient was on two centimeters above and a few pounds heavier.
15. After the film the brothers learned that such fame. There were pleasant and unpleasant moments. Somewhere in half a year after the premiere, and by the time "The Adventures of Electronics" three times already shown on television, the twins went to the Bolshoi Theater. During the intermission, a woman came up to him and asked, "Is that you playing? ..". Yura immediately replied: "No, it's not us." And she says, "Well, all the same. Even if it's not you give me an autograph. " Jura is usually dumped a book signing at Volodya. As soon as he signed a piece of paper on it, pinned it in one corner, Yuri in another, and Syroezhkin electronics disrupted the beginning of the second act twenty minutes.
16. Letters from fans Torsuevy received bags. Now they say that you have read all the messages, but here to answer all could not. On the day turned out to write 20-25 letters. And some impressionable "fans" lived nearby. And bring trouble. Remember what was Syroezhkin in the film? Bully! And paid for it brothers. For a long time, if in their neighborhood occurred any trouble, has always been the old woman, who claimed to police that he did Syroezhkin. And the police came to the apartment to Torsuevym.
17. The phenomenal success of the film twins explain that it was the first movie where the kids were playing on their own. Played themselves. The director did not press and allowed to argue with him. Volodya could tell him, for example: "How do you know how to talk to children in twelve years? You also - fifty! I know it better. " And the director agreed with twelve boy. And yet - it is very important that the adult actors, stars, and talked with the children on an equal footing.
18. The shooting lasted for eight months. The boys lived alone in a strange city - the film was shot in Odessa - in the hotel, work and income. At first they did not understand why all of a sudden become so rich. But then mastered: spending money on ice cream, lemonade, trips to the park and ... went to school by taxi. Then it is a pleasure worth a ruble. A significant did not buy anything.
19. Another fact about "Electronics", the moment when Ressi bites from the gun barrel. Shooting took place fun. Were purchased in the Children's World two pistols, one ahead of time sawed off the barrel in order to replace the dog after the jump to the viewer the impression that it was the dog bites the barrel. During rehearsals and shooting takes all group members take turns bad voices asked: "Genghis, you want chicken?" - What dog reacted dreamy whining - later dubbed with this whining recorded speech. Finally reached the scene with biting gun. Genghis jumping on the second take and actually bites off the barrel of a gun at. Next Karachentsovu did not have to play a surprise: his eyes bulged themselves, he said mechanically, his text: "You ate what weapons?", And then climbed into the jaws of Chingiz to pull splinters - God forbid, dog choke. Director Konstantin Bromberg went into hysterics: a double screwed! Crew members consoled that everything turned out well, but as Nick got into the dog's mouth, perfectly cut off during installation. In this survey turned, the more that is left of a gun - a sawed off, and the other ate. And in the movie came precisely this double.
20. In 2005, Vladimir Torsuev, who plays Electronics, said that the film's director Konstantin Bromberg, who now lives in the US, wrote the continuation of history - the action it takes in our time, and Sergei, and E are adults. The new 45-series film were interested both American and European companies were preparing, held talks with Channel - to participate in the filming and Russian TV. Unfortunately, this project still can not hear anything, but fans of all ages believe and hope to see again on the screens of their favorites, especially since none of the guys who starred in the film "The Adventures of Electronics", a professional actor did not. Irony Is it fate or crisis erupted system, destroying our cinema so that in all the years that have passed since the restructuring has not been withdrawn as iconic and beloved films the whole of society as it was then withdrawn.