Yuri Pleskunov

Yuri Pleskunov - sought after models in the fashion industry. Gopnik just like looking out of a neighboring yard, Jura conquered all his charisma and charming. However, Pleskunov not willing to devote his life to modeling a. He engaged in this «just for fun».

Jura was born and raised in New York, but he is an ethnic Ukrainian. With regard to the language skills, the Jura is not very cleverly said in Russian, he has a noticeable accent. You can see it here.

Jura was born in 1991 and now he is already 20 years old. Much of his biography remains a mystery, it is not really willing to give an interview and share the facts of his life. However, as a model of Jura it held: it was a huge amount of castings and took part in the shooting for Vogue Hommes, AnOther Man, Vogue and 10 Men. He participated in several campaigns, such as CK.

How he got into the modeling business? This is a pretty strange story.
One in three am one very drunk woman came up to me and murmured: "the guy you want to be a model?", Then I told her something like - "yes, I do something like that anyway» .

Yura was lucky, he was in the period of time when some male models there is the craze for Slavic appearance. By the way, to the Slavic appearance of the Jura, a further his alleged severity, alluding to the fact that it does not just look like a real Gopnik (but abroad no such thing, but there is a hint of 'boy with a failed region "), but also behaves . However, the youth have Pleskunov really was not the light: he grew up in an area where there was only white.

By the way the image is clearly not very intelligent boy he created not just his cheeky eye, but also behavior. Asked about his favorite designer, Yuri responds simply:
I do not have a favorite designer. Whoever pays, - a favorite, and the more checks, so here it is luchshe.Vot a guy from the Bronx. Incidentally, this is the nickname and stayed with him. "Hey, Bronx, cigarettes are not there?" - She tells him Max Mohr. By the way, they are the ones with a stake still friends, they are very often in the photos together. And in the video you can see a purely boyish childish.

In his spare time tinkering Yuri Pleskunov loves his cars on the radio control, which he assembled a collection, among which is as a sports model, and with all the toy and cheap. He has a tattoo, which can be found in topic Tattooed model. In addition, there are rumors that he was seen in the series "Real boys' actors who commended the Jura as a very talented young man. But I do not watch the show and I think that this is another brazen rumor given level of Russian Yuri and not very free schedule.

Tags

See also

New and interesting