Fenshuisty harness!

That's - came in a forum on Feng Shui. At first I thought that the people making fun, but then ... In general - read.

- Aigy
Tell me, please, what you need to step up to get pregnant?

Helena
Sector family, children, Assistants. The forum has recently raised this issue, look, there are all described in detail.

Kerillius
Aigy, I understand Sheng Phew - it is not a panacea.
It would be nice to work in terms of Photoshop, but there are other technologies that can give the effect.

[Then I thought, "Finally found a sane person who knows the topic! Perhaps show aunt - from which the children come. ". ] Approx. DAZ

barsula
And are you talking about? Technologies to treat or influence?

Kerillius
Treatment by influence. And the effect of the increase in the apparent influence of the effect of treatment.
In short buy the book "Experience fool" M. Norbekova. And then when I finish reading - on workshops.

[Pizdec. They are there - all of these! Next - worse ...] approx. DAZ

barsula
Ask someone as a gift to present you PUPS-baby (doll). I do not doubt that it will soon become pregnant (unless of course you do not have health problems). I presented on NG - 3 weeks she learned that she was pregnant. Tested on a couple of girlfriends. Well, just like you to help

Flower
And then there is a belief that it is necessary to denounce the thing a woman who had recently given birth. Maybe you have such a friend, ask her skirt or the other thing.

Tryam
Put in a pomegranate tree area children. Best of all - a small living. This is - such a joy. In an extreme case it is possible the metal tree with leaves - garnet crystals. But living - more effective.

Alexandrina
Try a banal method - put the elephant (nice) in the western sector. Proven method!

Flower
Liliana Tu We read that if you want a boy, then on both sides of the door leading to the bedroom, it is necessary to put two elephants!

Lera
In the West, I have is a refrigerator and a TV above it - it does not hurt to get pregnant?

Helena
Lera, the main thing - that it was from someone!

Tira
Try this recipe: drink tea from one cup to the pregnant.

Light-Lana
In-HETE has shemka embroidery "Almost perfect", there - three angels. Embroiders her pregnant. Twice I tried to embroider (did not know about this feature), I - two children, two girls. Niece embroidered - the boy has 6 months.

Nadyushka
I read somewhere that it is necessary to put the elephant in the area of ​​children, under the mattress and put two fish drawn. I do not know - it helps or not, I'll just put it yesterday.

Vik
Embroidered angels ("Almost Perfect"), put elephant, egg, garnet Boucicaut ... We wait-with.

Tana
I have a colleague at work, man. At 28, he married 10 years, they lived without children, despite the fact that both formally healthy. They lived all this time in the apartment, where there was no west compass school. We decided from the apartment (3 hkomnatnye) to move out in a 2-bedroom, they say - no children, and will not, why should we pay for these mansions ...
Found 2 hkomnatnye, moved, after 3 months pregnant wife, gave birth to a boy !!!

Vik
Tana, as the West may be missing?

Korat
Vik, in my time, too, there was a problem with the pregnancy.
I helped her to solve. Only it's not quite FS, that is - and not at all Photoshop. If you want, let's talk in PM.

Aphrodite
Lovely ladies get pregnant even eat the most favorite fruit and imagine in your tummy something appeared small and growing every day. So pregnant Tatiana Bulanov, so - try

Mademoiselle
The apartment is located in the area of ​​children's toilet / bath. Activate the area of ​​children in the bedroom (the poster with the kids, elephant, chick hatched). On the treasure map pasted elephants. Both sleep in the direction of love. As long as there are no changes. Tell me, what else can be done, can be - tied with red ropes drains in the toilet and the bathroom?

- All. Here I just lay ...

Source Forum - www.bezproblem.org/topic896-0-asc-0.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting