Identikit of the perfect man

Single women from Veliky Novgorod, where statistically one man has to the largest number of women in the whole of Russia, used the method of subjective fotokompozitsionnogo portraits and talked about his ideal.

Alice Maruschak, 20 years

"Men are almost there. Even when I was studying in school, we had 25 girls and 5 boys. And when went to college, I started dating an African from Zimbabwe and white boys all stopped noticing. I was about to go to it, even bought a ticket on the number 11 and 12th there is the war started. " Identikit "Age should be between 27 and 33. Older - this is the daddy-daughter relationship. In life it should be with a solid rod. That would take some of the features of Russian young man and connect with some of the characteristics of the American - would come out ideal. Russian guys spoiled the beauty of women, they do not appreciate it. For women we have so many demands! She needs to look good, and work, and child care, and agriculture news - and in return, we get nothing. "

Svetlana Vinogradova, 20 years

"Here, men are not very decent. Good often busy. A free - either alcoholics or drug addicts, or just poorly educated people. I believe in the case, luck, fate - I'm in some case, a fatalist. But while all the men I meet, spoiled women, they in no way take responsibility, they are lazy and demanding at the same time. " Identikit "It has to be tall, slender brunette. Facial features are correct, but the appearance is not sweet. Hair - the average length can be slightly curly. Eyebrows are not bulky, not big and not small, the eyes - the main thing is not Asian. Enough thin face, mustache, beard to grow carefully, and not from the bulldozer. Ears - the main thing that did not stick, the neck - but not broad, I do not like bullies. The style should be nipped in general, suits and formal style I respect. And your hands should not be much hairy. "

Elena Isakova, 43 years

"The women here are all decent, they have something inside there. And men are spoiled. Perhaps due to the fact that many churches. In my environment ten women and only one is married, and he lives somehow. Many are looking for grooms abroad. My friend met a Japanese man went to see him. Only he told her at the airport did not like. All isplevalas, but in Japan visited. " Identikit "I am in communication sniffing the air, and there are a lot of men, from which the smell. I lean on the sink. Dark skin, curly hair, but do not block, no. Cheeks to have that double chin was not. Beard, mustache is not necessary. The increase - from 172 to 186 centimeters. Ideally, he wore a suit and from it came a subtle masculine fragrance can smell of cigarettes. "

Irina Nikonov, 34 years

"I believe not that men are not enough - not enough good men. Russian man loves a freebie all get spoiled female attention. What would he like or imagine feels a little potentates. Correctly say: "Why did God create woman? - Because the first created man, and I realized that was wrong. " Identikit "Black, dark eyes, short cropped. Antennae with a beard-goatee. Not very high - 173-176 centimeters. A person is not bad - Spanish type. Build - a strong, but not fat. It must be as safe: pumped, but in moderation. Hands should be interesting, not very hairy. Not very dark skin, but not white. Not in costume, dressed in sports. In the style of a sport-chic. "

Pyankova Tatiana, 34 years

"Here, the men's faces reflected uniform, stagnant life, like water in a swamp. Freshness is missing. Before I went to a meeting with foreign suitors - they were held at the hotel "Intourist". Come man 20 men and 300 women. There was even free champagne - a woman came mainly because of him. And then one listing and fell down the stairs. Here and stopped pouring. " Identikit "image of Sean Connery as James Bond I really like. The dark straight hair, cut short. Expressive eyes and mind. Beards and mustaches should not be. Medium lips - not like a negro, but do not strip. The head is slightly oval, slightly elongated. Chin issued dlzhen slightly ahead - it visually emphasizes masculinity ».

Valentine Machikina, 21 years

"There are bad men. Decent dismantled, while others - the children. I do not want to take care of them, I want the opposite. All our guys are full attention. In St. Petersburg, for example, feel very differently, all running around you, take care. And here is a man cold, unkind, no contact. " Identikit "I like tall, with long hair. But they are usually stupid, beer drinkers, all metal and study at the Philosophical Faculty - we have there is the lowest passing grade. They do not develop, only beer jammed constantly, and a beer belly - it's not for me. I wish that there was a creative streak that he, for example, an architect might work. A beefy man - it is unpleasant, they are like sausages, tied with thread ».

Tatiana Malkov, 38 years

"There's a man used to the women themselves are doing everything. I have been working on five works, but I want to make it one to rely on. Every day I say auditory training "The mood for love." It really helps. Even a few centimeters of breast increased. Men themselves are now fit, get acquainted. " Identikit: "A man should be careful, wear clean shirts. I like men of the Southern Plan - dark-skinned, black-eyed. The man should be in a good mood. It must be sporty, with no belly, doing physical exercise, do not be lazy. This man never complains, and respect for women. All women want a man was rich, but I believe that it is not necessary, as long as he sought it. "

Joan Carlin, 20 years

"A good man is always a shortage. Basically - lack of education, young people are the servants, what a lot I do not like. Irritating to ignorance, lack of education, tactlessness. I still free - and all this is said. But I do not despair. I think that should be an active search for a woman who is 25 years or more. It should be open, and the rest will follow. Generally, you need to work on yourself. And go where you can see. " Identikit: "A man should be like this: age - from 25 to 45, height - 180 centimeters. Short hair, brown hair, but blond. Light eyes - green or blue. Direct medium-sized nose, lips too mean. Strong chin, cheekbones, athletic build. Socially stable - a person engaged in business of their own. His business style clothing. Slavic appearance, tanned. Without glasses, beard and mustache. By nature - strong, strong-willed, intelligent, educated, free from prejudice. Kind, loving children. And yet there must be some trick-that highlight which you cling. He must be older, more experienced, to offer you a base support. "

Polina Zimin, 22 years old

"I think that we men are strongly suppressed women. For example, the movies come to choose a pair, male only zaiknetsya: "I want this one," and the woman to him, "No!", And he immediately droops, offended. I better to be alone than with. And more than anything else wants to go away to the big city. Even invented for herself the motto: "See New York - and die." Identikit 'Hairstyle - Mohawk, three centimeters in length, red or black. Eyes - brown, interesting shape, expression of eyes "to nowhere." Aquiline nose, may be slightly broken. Ears to pierce in one ear - two silver ring in the other - one. Chin - like Johnny Depp. High on the hands and feet - a tattoo. Yellow T-shirt with short sleeves and a cigarette in one hand. "

Vic Efimova, 32 years

"It's hard woman at that age, I - with a child running, to meet a man to lay down the soul. I do not fall into melancholy - on a bike ride, swim in the pool. I love to go on the hunt - if you take on a duck. It should be enough, and do, and not to stick to the apartment and come to rest at the TV. " Identikit "tall, well-built, athletic, hairstyle, brunette, whiskey shot. Eyes bright, dark and expressive eyebrows, straight nose, not a snub, swollen lip, the lower lip - just over the top. Oval face with prominent chin, strong-willed, courageous, without child puffiness. In no case should not have facial hair, clean-shaven. Dressed in a sporty style - jeans, sweatshirt, baseball cap ».

Source: esquire.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting