Six ink

- You know, one day I was not lucky, and in two hours I had to eat six ink tanks.
© Lenin
A small experiment on the theme of Lenin ink 5 photos + text via burrarum

Long time already and I wanted to try Leninist ink. Despite the simplicity of manufacture, for some reason none of my friends I have not tasted this dish. In addition, it is not much I trust the story Zoshchenko. I, for instance, it is not obvious that the vessel crumb of how a suitable liquid storage. And all this milk steganography inspired sizable doubts.

In order to put to the test set out in the story of the events, I purchased all the necessary ingredients and simple experiment was conducted.

List of subjects involved in the experiment:

- Bread 'Darnitskiy' GOST 26983-86
 - Baton 'rifled' GOST 27844-88
 - Milk 'Grandma's Jug "2, 5%

In addition, they were used:

- Clip ordinary and slightly opened
 - Permit inmates to read the book "Dunno on the Moon»
 - Stuffed koala type "Pafnutii»
 - The experimenter

The objectives of the experiment:

- Check the capacity of the ink tank to hold liquid bread
 - Rate palatability inkwells
 - Check whether it is possible to read, written milk secret messages in the fields of books

Unfortunately, the recipe for bread and milk composition that were issued to prisoners in Tsarist Russia, I do not know, so I had a few fear for the accuracy of the experiment, just to buy their modern counterparts in the ordinary shop. This should be borne in mind in the further analysis of the results.

It follows the story of Vladimir Ilyich did inkwells of crumb. Alas, it is not known whether it was black or white bread. It is likely that all the prisoners are not particularly loiter and fed them with black bread. Tea is not a bar. In any case, I still built two inkwells: white and black.

The process of making a bread inkwells took me about 5 minutes. I suppose for some experience and skill you can improve this result to 2-3 minutes. Get this:

In the picture you can see the ink tank, which has even poured milk. Lausitz close - it's just a result of my krivorukost. I spilled some milk while filling the ink tank. It is easy to see that, despite my skeptical expectations derived container holding the liquid well and shows no tendencies to self-destruction. Regarding the latter, I deliberately timed the to get an idea of ​​the approximate lifetime of the ink tank. Alas, I did not have enough patience, and I ate it before she collapsed. However, within 20 minutes I waited, the vessel was not visible damage. However, in fairness it should be noted that the bottom is still given a small leak.

It should be noted that a similar ink of white bread has proved to be much worse. Not only is blind from it something sensible proved incomparably more complex, so more milk and she was holding a badly. This is likely due to the fact that I got not a very good loaf. He was a little stale, when I began to experiment.

Thus, the experiment clearly showed that the ink tanks of the crumb is really suitable for the storage of milk. At the very least, the time of their existence relatively stable over time, the need for writing secret messages. At this point, I would especially like to note that originally the experimenter (ie me) was extremely skeptical and little faith in the possibility of judges.

Next, I began to assess the palatability of ink. I ate them just two. One of the black bread, the other white. At trial, both ink tanks differed little and turned like rubber with milk that I personally can not find a good sign of good food. In addition, chew on them - the whole story. On the use of a single ink tanks it took me to 15 seconds fussy work jaws. However, given that Lenin did this under stress, he could chew much boychee me. It is even possible that Lenin and did not bother inkwell and swallowed whole.

Summarizing, we can say that Lenin, praising the taste quality ink, or boasted that in general can be understood or was just a big culinary entertainer.

Then I started to cryptography. I believe that once Ilyich was forbidden to write in prison, the pen he was not there and it worked, than necessary. Therefore, I chose as stealing a straightened paper clip. Already a paper clip or something like that, he probably could not afford. However, if you carefully read the story Zoshchenko, it is easy to note the sentence "It is bread made little inkwell, poured milk and dipped back to a feather." That is, in his opinion, Lenin still had the pen. In my opinion this is a very strange and suspicious. Can not write, but you can have feathers. It seems to me mistaken Zoshchenko.

I should note, write milk terribly uncomfortable. The hell can not see what has already been written. Without good lighting to work almost impossible. I think, in the prison was extremely problematic. Furthermore, not having worthwhile pen writing only relatively large characters, places them in the book is small. Milk is not dry very quickly. If a policeman who tried to catch the writings of Lenin was posoobrazitelnee and would have better eyesight, he would no doubt spotted that page of the book that "reads" Lenin is very intricate manner sprinkled with milk.

Once the milk has dried completely, it came the most interesting moment - revealing a secret.

Here I am, of course, in the pursuit of authenticity made a terrible and inexcusable stupidity mutilated one of his favorite books. We should not show off and take an ordinary sheet of white paper. Well, okay, done is done.

How to display the letter - incredibly fascinating. Indeed, during the heating seemed to be completely blank page before starting to act invisible letters. Just do not have to do it as well as I savagely. And you can and burn all the work.

Thus, the results of the experiment:

- Out of grain really is possible to do inkwells milk
 - These ink tanks are edible, but not at all tasty
 - Milk is really possible to write in the book, it will be imperceptible, and then written, it is possible to prove, heating page.

In evaluating these results, as mentioned above, should be aware of the ingredients of inauthenticity. In addition, the experiment was not involved policeman. Hopefully, daring explorers armed with all modern appliances and inflatable gendarmes, inspired by my handicraft work, will be able to conduct a more full and correct experiment with all the necessary factors.

ps Frankly, to get started, I was planning to break up one of the myths of childhood. But, damn it, the facts, as they say, are stubborn things.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting