SuperBright led dimmable "fingers" X-Flash TC

Until recently, the most bright led bulbs with this base (candle and balls 45 mm) was also given about 600 LM. Recently, in range of Russian brand X-Flash has appeared, the lamps are of unusual forms with E14 base, with a luminous flux of 800 LM and a replacement incandescent bulb 75W.

As is usual these types of lamps and bulbs with adjustable brightness (dimmable).
About the lamps X-Flash I write more often than others because of the brand new items appear before all. They are the first and the only sell lamps made of Crystal Ceramic MCOB technology, were the first to sell "smart" light bulbs, able to change color temperature and adjust brightness without dimmer. The lamp, which will be discussed further as yet have only X-Flash. Notice that all of these reviews I do selflessly, for me that already some began to curse.

The TC series includes four lamps:

47314 XF-E14-TC-P-10W-3000K-220V — 800 Lumen, 10 watt, warm light 3000K — 349 rubles.
47321 XF-E14-TC-P-10W-4000K-220V — 820 LM, 10 W, white light 4000K — 349 rubles.
47291 XF-E14-TCD-P-10W-3000K-220V — 800 Lumen, 10 watt, warm light 3000K, diminuera — 499 rubles.
47307 XF-E14-TCD-P-10W-4000K-220V — 820 LM, 10 W, white light 4000K, diminuera — 499 rubles.

The lamps have a diameter of 38 mm, height 110.3 mm and replace the conventional "candle".

Much to my surprise, under the matte hood was the usual charge with fourteen LEDs.

Manufacturer could make a cap of this lamp in the form of a conventional candle, but rather an unusual cylindrical design.

The device of the lamp.

I measured the parameters of the first three lamps with instruments Viso LightSpion, Lupin, UPRtek MK350N, Robiton and PM2 digital ECOdim dimmer Rainbow.

All the lights work correctly with switches with indicator.

Dimmable lamps allow you to change brightness in a wide range from 5 to 100% (note that a minimum of adjustment highly depends on the model of dimmer and with the majority of dimmers to be a minimum of 20% of full brightness). The lamp is completely silent, including when dimming. The level of pulsation all the lamps does not exceed 1%, and diminuem at any level of brightness.

The luminous flux of conventional bulb even a little bit more claimed, diminuem it is 6% less than stated, but the equivalent power all the lights correspond to what the manufacturer promises. They really Shine as a 75-watt incandescent bulbs. The real power consumption proved to be lower than the stated (8.7-9W) and the lamps even more economical than expected. The efficiency of the conventional lamps is very high — 93 to 96 LM/W. Have diminuem it is a little lower.

All lamps have a high CRI level 82.9-84.4, which allows to recommend them for use in living rooms.

Table color transfer diminuem lamp with warm light:

Table colors lamp with white light 4000K:

Lamps have a wide illumination angle, more than 220 degrees.

I checked on what minimum voltage working lamp. Normal bulbs are working steadily at a voltage of 155 volts above (at a lower blink), dimmable at a voltage of 138 volts (at lower lower the brightness by more than 5%).

For comparison, I took photos of the room, lighted by six incandescent lamps 40 W and a bulb X-Flash 47314 XF-E14-TC-P-10W-3000K. The photos were done in manual exposure mode with the same settings.

Left three-bulb X-Flash 800 LM, right six incandescent lamps 40 watts.

Left six bulb X-Flash 800 LM, right six incandescent lamps 40 watts.

Chandelier with six lamps X-Flash 800 LM, with three of the same lamps and six incandescent lamps 40 watts.

I measured the average illumination of the room in five points:

Six incandescent lamps 40 W: 79 LK.
Three-bulb X-Flash 800 LM: 91 LK.
Six bulb X-Flash 800 LM: 185 LK.

Even three-bulb X-Flash 800 LM give more light than six of incandescent lamps 40 watts. Light warm led bulbs are more white than incandescent bulbs, but it is quite comfortable for those who prefer a warm light.

As for all the rest of their lamps, X-Flash says very long life — 50,000 hours and gives a guarantee of 5 years. Lamps are sold in your own online store manufacturer, so with the exchange in the case of bulb failure problems should not be. published

Source: geektimes.ru/company/lamptest/blog/280704/

Tags

See also

New and interesting