The largest hostel in Prague

Today we will walk through the largest student hostel Prague - hostel Strahov.

Let's start from the street, and then gradually move on to the 'internal' hostel ...
The hostel is located in Europe's largest stadium Strahov before the body was used for the needs of athletes ... A total of 12.

These newly renovated and they look more or less decently ...

At the hostel there are a couple of sports fields with artificial turf ...

and at the end of one of the buildings climbing wall ...

As a renovated housing watching us nothing (new and have a new one), we'll go into the old building ...

Would look like the entrance ...

Everyone remembers how to take my grandmother to watch? That's right, the main thing not to say anything, but sure step to move on, even better with a mobile phone to his ear, then his grandmother in general there is no chance to stop you ...

There turned out to be my grandfather ... well, the more we pass ...

Probably like most hostels here corridor system ...

Eerie sight, huh? ) It seems that if the warehouse, or a prison ...

Toilets and showers for two on the floor, left the boys, girls are right, but they all go to the one closest ...

Let's look to the kitchen ... them if I'm not mistaken, too, like toilets, two on floor ... sink, stove and microwave oven even have!

For completeness, it is necessary to look into the room and some ...

Tuk tuk ... ...
 - Girl, you can take a picture of your little room?
 - Yes, pazhalsta ...
Do girls even toilet paper pink)

Available from the hostel and dining ... To miss such a chance, of course, I could not, so we'll go there)

This ready-made meals ... in the area of ​​100 rubles. behind the plate ...

But you can order food and separately, to wait a little longer, but tastier and more ... After a portion of the order and payment is necessary to wait until the order number appears above the window issue ...

All. You can eat!
Chicken (4 pieces) with potatoes and cola cost 140 rubles.

I almost forgot, the last month of life in a hostel costs for students in the 4-5 thousand. Rubles, and in the new building of about 6-7.
Naturally, there is also a gym and laundry, and wi-fi in all buildings ...

Source: vobche.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting