Due to the Urals in Europe in his car

My story is for those who enjoy outdoor activities, especially by car. Immediately I foresee comments: It would be better in Egypt, Turkey or Tai flew, and rest would begin with the moment when the foot of the tourist stepped Dyuti fries.
But this holiday is not for us. Those who do not share our opinion, can not read further. Who cares - would be a lot of pictures (about 200), and a brief comment. I will build until the 1st part, if you like, is complemented by another 3-bedroom units.

Khanty-Mansiysk - Екатеринбург-Пермь-Кострома-Псков-Минск-Брест-Прага-Мюнхен-Инсбрук -Passau-Krakow and back

I will not dwell on the collection and preparation, I can only say that the Schengen visas obtained themselves in Yekaterinburg, German consulate. It will be approximately the route Khanty-Mansiysk - Екатеринбург-Пермь-Кострома-Псков-Минск-Брест-Прага-Мюнхен-Венеция-Вена-Краков and vice versa. Then 2 days in Venice was replaced by Innsbruck and Passau. The total mileage of 12 000 km left of them 9000 in Russia and 3000 in Europe. Through www.booking.com/ have ordered hotels. The consulate took our wonderful print confirmations of reservations, as well as on the list: passport, insurance 30 000 each, certificate of registration for a car, zagranprava Russian law, a certificate of ownership of the apartment, a certificate from work on salary 6 months, the statement printed from the website of the Consulate, with glued photographs + 1 photo on skrepochke Russian passports. Extract from the personal account in the bank, the presence of 50 euros per day per person. (If you plan to stay in camping, or spend the night in his car, the consulate must be confirmed by the presence of money in terms of 100 euros per person) All of the above took only photocopies, although there were a total original. In place of the consular fee of EUR 35, in rubles at the exchange rate on the payment date. We were given a numbered zhetonchik-in wardrobe. With it, anyone can come to the consulate and get a passport.
Another house was opened Maestro card with 2,000 euros for her another card Visa, and 1,000 euros in cash in small denominations. Went to a local service provider, asked to include roaming (Europe has revealed that roaming, we have not included). For Europe, we bought a sim card GOODLINE with very nice rates and the ability to replenish your balance with online wallets via the Internet. True, it works only abroad.
The road took a laptop and all the rooms are booked with Wi-Fi to communicate with relatives on Skype, bought a converter 12V-220V. In principle, it is not needed, except once, when the camera got the battery. They are very useful Autorefrigerator, which were traveling from home sandwiches, small snack and holodnenky Vodicka. The navigator filled card for Europe and IGO Navitel for Russia.
On Sunday night, I left the house that day would be Monday in Yekaterinburg and take our passports with visas from the consulate. Very glad, when they saw in both Schengen passport. By phone workers do not report obtained a visa or not.
No sooner had driven away from the house, they saw the "United Russia party", who wandered straight off the road and begged for food from passing drivers. And then to dissuade foreigners who believe that Russia bears in the wild walk the streets?

After spending the night in a terrible hotel in Perm Victoria, lit lamp, "check the tires." Visual inspection showed that all the wheels on the ground, and it seemed to the eye even later. Ignoring the message set out. At home it turned out that it was 2 in the wheel "Permian" the nail that and traveled with us, quietly taking the tire pressure.
Who travels by our large and vast country, he knows what we road. From quite good sites to no pavement.
In Kostroma stayed at the "Snow Maiden". I liked very much. Elegant double room for 2500r, in the New Year themes and everything connected with it. In the yard is a museum of the Snow Maiden. Unfortunately, we did not get it because of lack of time, and so wanted to, well, then another time work.

Driving Uglich, we had a small hitch. First, we plan to stop there and we did not plan on the instructions of the navigator went through the center, admiring the local flavor. And when we left the city, the navigator probably too zasmotrevshis ordered to turn back and Recalculate the way back to the city. We berating him for this unfortunate mistake not immediately noticed on the dashboard of our "Evromobilya" flashing light oil pressure. Horror of horrors, where the oil is its own, really emerged on the road? Like nowhere crashed in the pit is no longer fell. We stop, we give the motor to cool down, which would clarify that oil and upset yourself go to a local restaurant. After dinner, it turns out that the oil has just recruited a minimum. In the service book is written that waste oil 0, 5 l / 1,000 km - is normal. Remembering that the oil filled the winter, osobotekuchee. After 500 meters, showing car shop where we buy top up to 1 liter. Going further, warily glancing at the cover and thank navigator, not brought us out of the city immediately. If we get lost, he decided, then it was necessary to the gods. More oil does not bother us.
This is indicative picture of our roads.

Safely driving Pskov, former border with Belarus drive in the fraternal republics. A bit worried about the events that took place in those days in Minsk. There's someone going, something demanded by its president, and dispersed them every day and put in jail. Locals look at these demonstrations from the windows. We were shown the city and the country as a whole very nice and helpful.

The roads are good and very good, especially the local highways. We even crept doubt that they can be even better. As already mentioned other avtoputeshestvennika as in Europe, in Belorussia a lot of places to relax wasps benches, toilets, etc. even on minor roads.

Also struck by the LED traffic lights, even in the villages. Very nice and informative, you can see them from afar in any weather.

Prices at the pump is cheaper than in Russia, 25 rubles per liter of 95-th, and we have 27 rubles. Refuel abroad before a full tank.

The road took radardetektor and stories from the Internet is very worried that on the border with Poland, it can be found, deleted and slapped a fine. At home and in Belarus went to him quietly and he rescued more than once. And before the border was removed and hidden away in a bag with things. In Belarus itself and throughout Europe have not seen not one "cop" an ambush in the bushes, in contrast to our "cops."
Brest we liked, very reminiscent of resort town of Anapa and Gelendzhik like. All clean, well-groomed. The hotel is not booked in advance, but recorded the address of the hotel "5 rings" to her and go. There were no rooms available and we were advised the hotel "Vesta", which was located on a nearby street. Though she 9th etazhka and Soviet-built, but it is clear that the repairs have been made and is not even bad numbers. When asked the cost of a double room is very pleasantly surprised because of the number of standard translated into Russian rubles asked 900r and 2100r for luxury. We stayed for a two-room suite with elegant bedroom, hall and two toilets.
Immediately went to the Brest fortress on the inspection of the heroic space. Yes, impressive. Everyone advised to spend at least 2-3 hours, at a cursory glance, it would be to remember and experience of a lifetime all that was going on 22 June 1941. We got there 23 June 2011, which folded after the scene of celebrations. Although it was evening, the people there there were a lot.

Morning of June 24th we waited Europe. After breakfast at the hotel, went to the transition Domachevo. Why in Domachevo? A FIG knows. Navigator so paved the way. We arrived there at 9:30 am, expecting a lot kilometer queue. But we were there alone. Even at first afraid that this is abroad where no one can get lost? No, says the checkpoint Domachevo.
I came out of the car, see a man in a uniform. I asked where the line is? I want to go. I'm a hard worker says, go on, there is still only being built. I was surprised that all the signs are, do not go there, here trips, all barriers are closed, open only one truck. To slip through it.

We drove 300 meters, is shed. There are two border guards. Show here scram. Rolls. Where? Location? The trunk open / close, prohibited carrying? If not, here's a slider, roll on. We have asked this all the border? Customs officers smiled and said that the Poles will continue, there will your border. And then the bridge on it the coveted mark.

Then again barrier. We open it, and that's custom-Polish bulorussko.
With the move does not understand, in some of the corridors to get up. Two open on one machine 3, on a different approach on 5 where less. Immediately came the employee and asked: Do you have a passport of the European Union? We answer no. So what in another place lezite? I had to stick to the tail to those where more people. And then we saw that on the first corridor a small plate with stars, and on the second is written in English ALL PASSPORTS. We stand forward. After 5 minutes, we came up to us, took away the passport and the slider. Open / close trunk. Do not touch anything. It took another 10 minutes, passing by the Byelorussian also asked trunk. As we stood in line next to us stood alone Volkswagen Passat wagons. Trunk show to someone else once, got a passport and traveled 20 meters to the booth with the Poles. The Poles have shown a couple of times the trunk, they reviled our passports. Something asked around, from what we understood only one word: politicians? We have translated it as: We have a policy or not? They responded in Russian that never politicians, our response poulybalis, given passports, shoving footed cone facing the car opened the "window to Europe".
Well, here we are there. Who would not say, but we really liked Poland. Especially local villages.

In Poland we went through Radom, Krakow. In Radom zaMadolnelis cheeseburgers, even e-mail sent to the hotel in Prague with a free Wi-Fi, which will arrive in the evening, they say do not waste. The plans in Poland we do not stop there, just to eat and refuel. Up a narrow road Krakow dvuhpolosochka we joined up in the tail to the local racing drivers and sawed them. Many settlements. Almost every radar and is a sign warning about it. We try not to break, but understand that these radars only in a few cases, all the rest is just an empty box, and the natives there are worn only way. Even pedestrians are not passed. I have the impression that we are only in front of a zebra and stopped.
After Krakow went 4-lane road, the speed increased. Mostly 160-180 drove all. Even in the small cap fell on the autobahn. The truck fell into a ditch. The road, or even the sign of the special police on the road put: The machine is on its side.

But within 10 minutes all resorbed and we drove on. In Europe, many travelers with bicycles on special veloderzhatelyah and motorhomes and caravans simply. Do not they good camping tourism. We do not often come across such. More precisely did not meet)

On the border of Poland and the Czech Republic, too, has turned ostanovochka. Are the signs speed limit 50, roll without breaking. Right and left of the former border crossing. In front of the crosswalk, it is a local costs, like as not dare to cross the road. I stop missing. He famously ran up to the passenger window and starts something to squeal. At first we thought that we wanted to somewhere a lift. But we do not bring up anybody made it a rule that would be no problem to amass a spare. Later in the conversation understand that he gave us something vtyuhivayut. In his hand he holds a green vest in the package. And from some reports on the Internet, I remembered that there are some quirky guys who make a Russian or east, our selling those same jackets, vinetki and God knows that in the three prices. And this figure vtyuhivayut us Vinetku Czech motorways. We certainly know that it is needed, and you can buy it at any first got refueling. He invited us to throw the car on the track right here and follow him where he kindly show us where to buy it. Constantly calling me a colleague. Probably pokoreshitsya wanted. Afraid that after 1 kilometer are "Czech police" and we are facing a tremendous sooo fine. He kindness would save us from the police assault on our family budget. In general, when we started to move off of it, he almost grabbed with both hands into the car, trying to stop us. We left him. True crept into question, and suddenly did not lie? We drove about 20 km, of course no one on the road was not as gas stations along the route to be found. I had to pull off the highway, taxied to the nearest town to the gas station and bought without problems cherished colored logo sticker on the windshield.
Of course you can, and in Poland at the border and call in advance refills Vinetku buy, but the border has come so fast that just drove all the filling.
Czech Republic met us small mountains. And out of nowhere, on a clear sky appeared black evrotuchka. And then profit rain. Even torrential downpour that very reduced speed up to 70 km. I had to include all the fog lights, the truth does not help much. We do not see, so even though we notice other. So late at night and drove to Prague. Navigator circled us on the night the Czech capital, and then there was a policeman. It was like this. We are slowly moving in the flow of the one-way street at the curb was parked police vehicles with included flashing light. Police have already opened the door that would sit in the car, but we got their attention. First, carefully looked at us, and then one jumped right under my wheels. Well, that speed was not great, I had to stop. Maybe in the Czech Republic always transport stop? I lowered the window, "cop" approached the driver's door and started something quick to speak their language. I honestly answered in Russian, I do not understand it, then that would not be repeated stupid Russian twice own hand climbed into the car and poked the switch fog lamps, silently turned and walked away. That science will. No rain - no fog! Something like find your hotel. The navigator was not the address of the hotel «Herrmes», and was just a street. We decided that we find ourselves home. But coming on the street realized that the street is a strange, all winding and do not understand the numbering of houses. Got up at number 75, and we had a house 2. Then it turned out that between the houses of 50 meters. The hotel is like, 3-storey self-parking, it is clear that family. In the parking lot was a car with even numbers of Yekaterinburg.

Retsepshene we met the manager, I called his name and said that the reservation number. He looked at the computer gives not a big form to fill out, in plain English said that the breakfast in the morning on the first floor and we got a key card to your room. We were so hungry, they wanted to go to a restaurant at the hotel. It turns out in Europe in general are not taken Hotel Restaurants. Only small room for a buffet in the morning and lobby bar with soft-strong drinks. I had to ask, what would we ordered pizza to the room, I do not remember how much it cost us, but did not like the pizza. The hotel is located somewhere on the outskirts, in a residential area, near there are no shops, but a 5-minute walk away is a metro station. Plan pohodilok cities not previously accounted for. In Prague, we went for a walk on the principle aimlessly and people breaking. And in the following days, in the morning on the Internet looking for attractions, museums, etc. recorded address to them purposefully and went.
In the morning, the center decided to go by car, put it in the parking lot and walk around the city on foot until the evening. On the way, here is a golden met Audi Q7. Richly live Czechs.

This is such an unusual Dancing House, a local tourist attraction. Merry

First, in a quiet side street a car parked all. And we went for a walk. But after going 300 meters, still returned. Very confused blue band. Therefore, drive a little further exchanged car keys on receipt of caring valet parking.

Cost 10 CZK ($ 100) per hour. And rightly so. Most likely, we would not have written a fine frail. The city is divided into 3 zones:
• Orange Zone
The maximum parking time for 2 hours. Price: 40, - CZK / hour 10, -CZK / 15 minutes (minimum parking time of 15 minutes). Zone is effective from 8.00 to 18.00.
• Green Zone
The maximum parking time of 6 hours. Price: 30, -CZK / hour 15, -CZK / 30 minutes, a lump-sum fee of 120, - CZK / 6 hours. Zone is effective from 8.00 to 18.00. Both zones are equipped with coin-operated machine that accepts coins in denominations of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50, -CZK. Instructions for use on the machine.
• Blue Zone
Long-term parking area only for residents of Prague 1, and companies located in the area. In this zone can only park cars with parking card.

Inside

Nothing special.

Tags

See also

New and interesting