European avtotrip

That was over the holiday season, holidays and heat. Happened to me by some miracle suddenly snatch at work as much as two-week vacation, a little after consulting with his wife, it was decided to go to avtotrip, namely Москва-Минск-Варшава-Прага-Мюнхен-Будапешт-Брест-Москва For all those of Egypt and Turkey, and other resort lands, fed up with the order, at least to me)) And because I have a real wife of the Decembrist, she had nowhere to go, because I tuned over decisively.
It was our first rally and we decided to do a little impolite. All training has been reduced to collecting luggage. Well trunks, suitcases and 1st couple of backpacks. All! More than any-thing.
And now the hour, past the machine, and comes with chUmadanami.

We went to his car and no rentakarov. This is a new 30-ka from Hyundai, for one was wondering how she will behave.

Photograph M1 was not possible, because I wanted to rush as quickly as possible segment of the Moscow-Minsk. By the way I did it, I rode it for about 6 hours. However, it was not without problemki. Near Smolensk, I flew into town, and the sign and the name of the item and tripods standing on the road I presented privyshenie at 67km \ h. But thank God, we managed and went on their way. Communication with the inspector came out somewhere in the minutes 40. And now the first stop after crossing the border of Russia and Belarus.
Borders and indeed as such, no, just you pass without a stop at low speed. Though there is no border, but the post has not understood, I did not understand from whose hand is the post.

And this is the first stop, about 100 miles from the border. It is designed as passenger cars, and the trucks. Very clean and priyatnenko. There is a place where Butera snack with tea.

Across the road (towards Russia) zhralnya, bedroom, sralnya.

After a short snack spiers on. For another ride and ride. Almost immediately, the Belarusians abroad begins autobahn on which ride is acceptable 110km \ h. To say that the natives fly on the routes to be untrue. Most motorists traveling slightly slower speed limit.
Minsk is not particularly photographed, because my brain was clouded joy of the start of the leave and maintaining VU))

In Minsk, a little below the center can be found here such here huts.

6. Or.

7. In the corner is quite modern socket

Posted in [mergetime] 1380528055 [/ mergetime]
From this point to the center, about 15-20 minutes go. Center fotkal I left the camera down in a room and just wandered around the city with his wife, but in vain (

Moving Minsk-Warsaw proved to be quite difficult. Despite the fact that the border we drove an hour and a half. Belarusians released quite quickly, light zatupki were to enter Poland. Driving one of the PPC, you are asked to get out of the car and get on some black wet cushion for bathing shoes. I think you'd Russian dog soiled the ground Polish mud at their tarpaulin boots.))
In Poland, the SDA, just like us, but I especially did not delve into the intricacies, limited only to high-speed mode. Outside the city, 90 in the city 50-60, Autobahn 110-120.
I must say that Poles are quite frostbitten drivers with regard to the road. They easily can you start to overtake two solid at dusk near the closed rotation. The city, of course, do not behave. SDA is revered as the second yoy. They dissect the roads, something like the commissioners. A seemingly ordinary machine, but under the rear glass can lie and if the flasher flasher "whistled" in your face, then down the drain.

A couple of the night ph Warsaw.

9. The city also was not very interesting for us. So we were eager to Prague and Munich. In this phot is not a lot.

Arriving at some pub, we decided to have dinner, since we do not know the language and did not have anglomenyu, had to order at random in the literal sense.
Thanks And this method, we met with the hot beer. Beer is served in half-liter mug usual with honey and cinnamon, but it is hot. Do not bring to a boil, but by then it was close. I can not say that insanely delicious, but the sample is quite Useful thing. Worth a try. My wife really liked it, and I was not able to finish a mug and polupolskom language ordered light. After the first sips I realized there then you are not there ...
Tasty, really tasty and not expensive.

Normally my wife hotels fail to enter the card number. I was waiting for a dirty trick, but did not expect this ...
Put the car in an underground parking lot, went to his numbered and there uncle, like Bruce pulls his things. We are saying to him, Ale, man, you're probably lured numbered. In general, little polyubeznichav each other, sent a peasant at the reception. It turned out it's much cooler. At Aparthotel two towers, but one building. And in each tower serial number starts with 1 ... Yes. With underground parking, we went not to his tower)) In the end, everything ended well and uncle did not hold a grudge in the former Soviet proletariat, saying that to blame the hotel and it will show them all))

10. And here is the long-awaited Prague !!! Cheers pork knuckle and beer !!!
chumaveyshemu Green building our hotel, reminded me in a house with ghosts. Well, to hell with it, go ahead "to take a look»!

11. Prague is a city where you can go to the nearest bar and "sticky" for each building.

14. City of honest people))

Posted in [mergetime] 1380529500 [/ mergetime]
15. There Turik kotoyre sit on large or are such things in order to reach all the attractions, but it is still not possible! In Prague insane number of splendid homes.

15. There Turik kotoyre sit on large or are such things in order to reach all the attractions, but it is still not possible! In Prague insane number of splendid homes.

16. At the homes of so many like these manumentov, call it so.

A little bit about food. Portions are huge compared to ours. Most tasty beer. After passing through the above route, I can safely say. The most delicious beer here, in the Czech Republic! And in no other place!
By entering into any bar, the food is tasty and satisfying, and smiling staff did not cause suspicion of falsehood.

19. On those rare books you can order a brief walk around the city.

Czechs are very welcoming and friendly. The city is clean and quiet. A couple of times bydlomolodezh seen, but they were friendly))

21. And here is a large concentration of Sami tourists. If I am not mistaken is the Devil's Bridge.

22. They also have a tradition of coming to the wedding under the Devil's Bridge and ...

23.Chem not Venice?))

27. Caught newlyweds, the way our

28. This is the first President of the Czech Republic.

29.Vnushitelno, is not it? And that's just the type of this structure ... And if you read the story ...

31. Unfortunately I do not remember how this monument is called, but it pulled peepka for those who need help with the male "dignity", so to speak. I pulled, I is not necessary))

32. It is the view from the battlements of the castle. Approximately Prague saw those who defended it. In my opinion it is a wall of hunger.

33. Well, as it looks from the inside

34. This is a very beautiful place. If you're in Prague, be sure to visit it. Of course people walking in crowds, but views are worth it.

36. As I understand it, this robot collects leaves from the lawn.

You and I have seen little of Prague. And if you read the name of the theme and fix a mistake there)) is the follow on. Namely Munich The city in which I wanted to visit since childhood, becoming a little older, I wanted to see Munich and the Oktoberfest, and here it is, a dream through a 600 km (sort of) realized!

Borders in the European Union is not, recognize that crossed the border only by SMS on the phone, saying that such a statement is pleased to welcome you there then. From Prague to Munich, there are three ways. After Berlin, in a straight line and it does not matter what)) My advice to you, drive through Berlin. I'm blunted and went ala straight. No, we certainly saw a lot of marvelous diva. Fantastic landscapes, streamers and villages, but we went for a long time)) Just to Berlin autobahn speed of 130-140 and there, but unfortunately not the mind.

39. As you can see it is not a myth and it exists))

40. Hello Munich-strange city.

This city made me mixed feelings. I fell in love with him at first sight, like a friend of mine. But I can not say that it disgusts me. For me it was just a city in Germany just.

43. After I tasted Bavarian beer and wondered what it is so famous and glorified? In my opinion it is not titled on the right. So I went to take a picture everything.

46. ​​

49. I'm sorry, you need to leave for a while. I'll continue.

I can not pour batch file. Writes supposedly not the size or format. Before that, 50 to a size less than ph meters and jpg format a ride normally.

Posted in [mergetime] 1380543018 [/ mergetime]
50. In Munich, at random yard can be found a sculpture that adorn the courtyards. It should be noted that the sculptures are clean. not zasrat birds. Including net are sculptures on houses. No, it is not blue decent. Just some of the sculptures and monuments covered with netting, and some are equipped with small needles that have feathered could not sit on the ledge. And in Munich many bikes. //

51. They generally prefer more bicycle. Since bicycle parking lot of the insane. Someone does not fastens his bike. I saw a lot of machines with the trunk for the Great.

52. And there was no pride limit)

53. Despite the fact that the Germans from some fright find pedants and Neat, sidewalks littered with cigarette butts, trash and sometimes not easy to find.

55. At the heart of Munich has something to gawk at, I mean architecture.

58. Now, a little about the Oktoberfest. I do not know how you imagine it represent. I have no idea what comes to your mind when you see the photo as sisyastaya bavarka pret 100,500 beers, and the background cheerful clink Germans liter mugs. But I can say that for a man not accustomed to is just trash, waste, and sodomy.
Once on the opening day I was a little surprised ohuel. It is impossible to count people. This input only. On the territory of the Theresienwiese, probably, as the Moscow Luzhniki. And now Imagine yourself in a subway car at rush hour in the center between the doors. Presented? Congratulations! You've come to the opening of the Oktoberfest !!! Although not quite so ... Add this to the presentation of assorted maids in corset and pull the tits boobs out there and maybe not, but if better to pull korseeeet. Next to them, a man in funny costumes. Somebody puke behind you, someone is sleeping on your shoulder and not the fact that Mademoiselle)) And that's just on the street)) in the tent burst did not, walked around the neighborhood and on the second day in the evening when people there was not much, but spyascheblyuyuschih and that was not.

59. The Oktoberfest is not just dressed staggering Germans, Germans, Britons, Finns and Russian. This is a huge area downtrodden diverse attractions.

63. Many here are bought here gingerbread with different inscriptions and wore them around his neck.

65. This skeleton ride on the cable car. Really ride.

67. This is also a mobile animation. This crap hatch and vluplyalas.

68. spit water passing by, laughed loudly and shouted something))

69. This is how I walked on the Oktoberfest. Total unfortunately I can not show))
Then we waited for Budapest.

70. Here in this picturesque location near Munich, we decided to have breakfast. Roadside cafe, I must say with a high quality food but self service. Cafe left a little to the side, but the balcony is still barely hit the shot.

72.Primerno such scenery await you if you are driving by car through Europe

73. And here in Budapest. I had a vague idea about Hungary and Budapest in general. The city of two parts, Buda just "wow".

87. Before I got to the main street in Buda, everything was fine. On the main street we were greeted with hand dealers iPhones. Seen in Moscow traffic jams in between the rows of workers go and sell to us every Chukhno loudly saying something on her? That is the same, only iPhones.

88. This leaf. When you stand there, feeling of unreality power of this monument.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting