"Aphorisms" is a bit of text and 6 ph

First place in the ranking took a catch phrase saying Bush in August 2004 about the threat of the United States: "Our enemies are resourceful and creative, but so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and we are too. "

The second "honorable" place in this list took the former bodybuilder and movie character, and now Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger with his famous quote during the debate in the situation of sexual minorities: "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"Bronze", according to respondents, rightfully belongs to former US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who in February 2002 said philosophically: "The messages that something did not happen, I'm not interested, because we all know that there are known events, which we know, there are things we do not know. We also know that there are things that we do not know, in other words, there are certain things that are unknown to us. But there is also something that is unknown and what we do not know - something about what we do not know whether we know anything about it. "

The list also got the statement of the British avtokommentatora Murray Walker: "The first machine is quite unique, with the exception of that which is in second place and looks exactly the same."

In addition, the survey was marked by statements of sports journalist John Watson: "And for those watching the match in the black and white team," Spurs "is playing in the yellow jersey»;

Premier Brown's "Total expenditure will continue to grow in 2013-2014 will be about zero percent";

French footballer Eric Cantona: "When the seagulls flying over the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea»

and Bush in July 2001: "I know what I think. I will continue to say what I think. And what I think, I think what I think right, "ITAR-TASS reported.

taken from here andrey-g.livejournal.com/243623.html#cutid1

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting