Amanita (8 scans)

The author writes, rat-racer:

The bookstore just 10 rubles bought a children's book, boldly push the boundaries of consciousness beyond good and evil.
It is called - "Russian folk tale" Amanita "" series - "My favorite fairy tale»

It immediately became interested, it seemed that all the folk tales I know, but no!
Read on
"They went out early in the morning the children
mushrooms in a distant forest
and came across a toadstool
Yes on a red mushroom! »

Folk tale in verse, which, it seems, wrote a civics teacher Uryupinsk of the high school. Originally!
Page 3 Around one mushroom toadstool, with a very interesting form of hats

Sis, the typical blond, his brother said: "Not for breakfast or dinner mushroom does not need»

Certainly not!
"Insulted the word mushroom rotten mushroom ....»
What word? "More?" He remembered a saying about "dinner in FIG needed»?
Also note that the word "rotten" the author does not look dirty.
But more will be most interesting.

Amanita "all became swollen and purple, rose higher than the fence»
In children, there are clear distortions in perception of color and space. I wonder, why would it?
"In the window it opened ...»
Not in the fence, of course, has a webcam. Hatch opened, do not worry, it's, you know that, my friend ...

In the window - Baba Yaga, which the author affectionately calls "old lady." The old woman explained to children, why do we need a fly agaric. No, not for this ... "He flies brings plague».
I advise you to pay attention to how changing each picture toadstool.
Flies, which told the old lady immediately materialize, so here is a high-quality visual hallucinations.

"The flies because we are frequent and large nadoedki" wonderful words "nadoedki" that's Dictionary MS Word to me something emphasizes. I advise you to pay attention to how continue to change the coloring of toadstools, some of them turn into polumuhomory.

Morale continues:

"If you have not abused, and especially loud ...»
"We" - is anyone? Mukhomorov? Grandmas? Flies? All in a row? And if not cursed aloud mushroom to read thoughts, but do not hurt so much?
It does not matter, I have mocked the blonde girl, get and sign:
"We used to imagine you took the kingdom, which is not seen flies»
All the kingdom broke off.
"But what you are ignorant, visit us less often»
Still does not banned entry - and thanks. And children without toadstools not sweet in life would have.
Here and fairy tales - the end and who listened - Mukho done!
Imprint bad books scanned because so typing:
"For adults reading to children. P. Potemkin. Amanita. Artists AA Chukavin, IA Chukavina. »
2002. Publisher "AST" and "Astrel».
Extras. circulation of 15 000 copies.
Books sold well, probably just needed dop.tirazh.

via rat-racer.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting