Empty Hills 2011

And so dear friends, it happened! Empty Hills 2011 took place! This time was particularly impressed with the scale and organization of the festival (is not it?). Every year the Hills collect more and more like-minded people (all of which is held exclusively by means of the national radio, without any advertising in the media).

The space in the two square kilometers for Yukhnov in the Kaluga region filled with people, free and creative thinking, dividing his joy and kindness to the environment. The philosophy of freedom and love permeated all around. Wildlife enliven the mind, let us breathe and feel like a real thinker. Man - neizgazhennym life, the circumstances and causes of urban mortal existence.

I will not enumerate all the directions subcultures gathered on the hill. Because, as it has no meaning. The hills - it is a well-established way of life. This state of creativity and spiritual emancipation. The concentration of positive energy, tuned to your wave. If you come here for the first time, you're sure to come back here next year. Such is the irresistible force of the hills.

Some of my colleagues come to the hills only nudistok shoot. Well let's just spare them for this little weakness. Personally, I have this topic not touched. I've been more nice topic of children and families Hills Hills (in a future post I will try to discuss it in more detail).

By the way one of the commandments aqua Hills.

By the way one of the commandments aqua Hills.

Many of Kholmovskaya mamashek vegetarians or russules. And it does not stop them to have at two or even three children.

You look at these families and the soul rejoices.

For those who do not plan to children also have special services ...

For ferry Hillman was built two bridges. This year, the construction of bridges festival service are not treated so lightly, as in previous years. The truss bridge supports and clearly felt the hand of engineering. Nevertheless, a special man with a loudspeaker exhorted constantly held not to linger on the bridge.

A special place in the Hills takes folk camp. I thought he probably closest in spirit. Here spend wonderful master classes in baking. But the folk-music groups at all our all.

Classes for hippotherapy (horse-treatment). Conducted for both small as well as for adults.

Well, who is afraid of horses can do yoga or meditate under the shaman's drum.

The festival can be found such as the guitar, accompanied by the jew's harp.

A special place is there-Tamer. Such amount, there Tamov per square kilometer I have seen no where. There's Tamer usually located at some busy intersection. And knock the whole day from morning to night. During the day come new and because the process never ends.

In other matters unless you have a tom-tom that can be played on a specially prepared application tools.

A special place in the festival takes a big fair. Where anyone can find a suitable for yourself any ethnic thing, souvenir, decoration, or simply paint henna hand.

Amanita way here for many more precious hamburgers.

Particular attention is paid to separate garbage collection and the environment on the hill.

When it was twilight time comes to fire the masters of possession. Hills transformed into a great fairy-tale world.

Big fire performance pleased the traveling circus performers.

37. End.
Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting