Fairy tale on the 13th floor

The author writes, holy-mozart:

I tell you a mystery! Already long ago I learned that on the 13th floor in a certain house on Troyeschina live a fairy tale. And it does not leave anyone indifferent from those who get into it.
One day, one family decided to decorate your floor very unusual way. Describe this is not possible, you only need to see!
Even pictures do not convey the atmosphere of the fairy tale, in which you plunge once before you swing open the elevator doors.
Everything from floor to ceiling is nestled intricate moldings of a variety of elements. From the ceiling light streaming in all colors of the rainbow. In special candlesticks lit candles!

near the elevator

corridor to the apartments

garbage disposal

shared balcony

Honestly, I did not expect that everything will be so fantastic and confused. It seemed to me that I have no right to be there, and that I seemed invaded the forbidden territory. So I hurriedly took a few pictures and pressed the elevator button, which, incidentally, did not immediately able to find)
These are the wonders to be found in an ordinary pre-fabricated house on Troyeschina! Go tell that the address of the house I can not say, as tenants will clearly not enthusiastic about it.

via interesniy_kiev

ZY Campaign amanita there an ulterior motive ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting