Donuts on the podium

Resource «OneStopPlus.com» considers that a good woman should be plenty. This year the project has decided to hold a fashion show "Spring 2011" for obese women as part of Fashion Week in New York. Designers showed 36 outfits - from the lace and jeans - to draped dresses. Among the spectators could see these actresses like Nikki Blonsky, Gabourey Sidibe and Casey Stroh.

19 ph via InStyle.com

1. pyshnotelye beauty walked the runway at Lincoln Center in the first exclusive show for women's large size.

2. "It seems that people think that large women do not buy clothes, but it is not so! - Says the actress Giburi Sidibe. - And this show proves that we are human beings and have the right to ensure that we have noticed. It's nice to see that the world of fashion, finally opened to women "with forms." I love the brand Spanx! - Says the star of the film "Treasure" of his style on the red carpet. - And I know that I can wear and what not. Be a part of this historic moment - an honor for me. It's worth celebrating! »

3. "Milan have a fashion show for plus size women. New York has lagged behind in this respect, - says the model Whitney Thompson. - I flew to New York Fashion Week just for this show! »

4. "Being on this show on one of the largest fashion week in the world - in New York - it is a sign that we are slowly but surely changing the idea of ​​the size of America's, - says the actress Nikki Blonsky. - My show "Big" - just about it. It is about how you need to be yourself, love yourself for who you are. "

5. "When I first came to Hollywood, I was afraid that I was eaten alive, but I was pleasantly surprised - says the star of" High School Musical "Casey. - I was one of the first young actresses in this fashion revolution. "

6. A model shows a long skirt spring.

7. A model shows a flirty dress Bouquet on the show «OneStopPlus.com».

8. Actress Nikki Blonsky and Gabby Sidibe, sitting in the front row.

10. The model in the long shirtwaist dress.

13. The model and former star of the show "Model American-style" Toccara Jones in a draped dress.

19. Model Toccara Jones led the last exit models on the catwalk.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting